Steinberger Gearless Tuners

bbl4ck

I need a set of chrome Steinberger gearless tuners.  Stewmac is out of them for at least two months.
I have searched the internet high & low with no luck.  :sad1:
Does anybody know another place that sells Steinberger's or have a set they want to get rid of?
I can't stand waiting two months...
:rock-on:

Ang3lus said:
there's a new design now that i've seen in the stewmac catalog

tried allparts ?

Yea, the new design has a T shaped top vs. the old round top. 
I am assuming the conversion to the new model is why they are out of stock for the next couple months.
Tried Allparts... No luck  :sad:
Thanks!

big bob said:
I have a set, but I really like them.. make me an offer?

Hey Lance,
The guy on Craig's list finally contacted me and I ended up scoring his Steinbergers for $75. 
I am not so sure that I don't like the new T-top design better.
Since I am using them on a Firebird, the T-top kinda closer resembles the banjo tuners, except upside down.

Anyway, I was replying because I noticed on another post that you have you Steinbergers on your mini V.
That is a cool little V.  I noticed it quite some time ago and really liked it. 
If I remember, didn't you make that for one of your boys? 
Lucky!!!
Anyway, love the mini V and have a smooth weekend!

Black Dog, thats great.. Yea I made the v for the challenge, then my son claimed it. I told him when he has learned all his open chords he can have the v to take to lessons and jam with friends. he is just 10 and is small so his hands are small, so far he has mastered the E, A, C, and is working on the G, but the spread is hard for him..
Hope you enjoy the tuners. Quick tip, the high E should be pulled as tight as you can get it before you lock it in place, especially if you are using a trem.  :headbang: :headbang:

Back