Sparkle Burst Les Paul

C

callaway

Saw this in the back room of my local guitar shop:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Les-Paul-Custom-Shop-sparkle-cherry-burst-WOW_W0QQitemZ120361482769QQihZ002QQcategoryZ156025QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is way cooler in person. And I'm not even a Paul fan.

Glam rock?  Screw that - that's 70's style: loud 'n' proud.

And I can see myself playing it, too.  heheheheh

I am not a Gibson guy or a "glitter and flash" guy, but that's a really cool concept.

I would love to see something like that in the showcase.

Superlizard said:
Glam rock?  Screw that - that's 70's style: loud 'n' proud.

And I can see myself playing it, too.  heheheheh

Mr Steve Stevens has one for a while...
Not sure if I like it...

I'll take one.

Sparkle Burst LP.  Roundback Wenge neck, Ziricote board.  Wide frets. Bareknuckle Rebel Yell 'buckers (the Steve Stevens set)

When you said your guitar teacher took you in the back room I thought the story was going to be a lot worse!

shanejw said:
When you said your guitar teacher took you in the back room I thought the story was going to be a lot worse!

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's mind went there.

hannaugh said:
shanejw said:

We were all thinking it.... It's only you two sicko's who had to vocalise your thoughts.  :icon_tongue:
:icon_biggrin:

jimh said:
We were all thinking it.... It's only you two sicko's who had to vocalise your thoughts.  :icon_tongue:

I didn't... but haven't read it entirely too :laughing7:

jimh said:
hannaugh said:
shanejw said:

Just finished watching the Torchwood second season - so yea I was thinking it!

Back