Spalt LP Carved Top

Whats the going price for a lung???    :icon_biggrin:

I thinks I could make a nice little herd of LP's with the money
and the kidney could pay for a few strats and teles.

well lung is sold by the pound, a lot like liver, but they don't carve up the lung.  id say 5 grand a pound.

that sounds about right. the major surgery to remove your lung would definitely be worth that gorgeous LP  :toothy10:

we are horrible man children, and at least one of us will wake up in a tub of ice in a motel bath room with a cell phone and a note saying you are missing your kidneys and have about 5 hours to seek medical attention, by the way, we took your guitar.

it makes my organs lonely just thinking about it.

btw who here is an organ doner?

Got credit?  It's much less painful than giving up organs.  :)  After all, exquisite guitars are less expensive than cars.

good one, but think of it this way, you go to a dealership to fanagle with the dealer over price right, so selling organs brings in that aspect of fanagling with the cubans, and its the small things like that, that make a guitar special, special like an internal organ.

come to think of it, it would be worth going on dialysis several times a week, if you could get money for both kidneys! twenty grand is better than ten!. especially if yer thinkin of a nice custom neck and handwound pups to go with that lovely LP  :guitarplayer2:

don't sell your own kidney, go into mexico and collect the bread tray kids, and raise them on a small farm until there organs are plump and ripe for harvesting.

that concludes what i did over summer vacation.

gentlemen, today is truly a sad day in the history of the warmoth showcase. some rich @#@@$@#$ bought that spalted LP before I had a chance to round up some black market kidneys in Mexico to finance its purchace. Gregg, was it YOU????

at least we still have a picture of that magnificent body. maybe i'll print it out and make a memorial wall of great guitars that i could've had [sigh..]

Hey man, seriously, it is STILL there!  Like Jack said earlier, if someone places the item in their "cart" it says it is sold, but then if said person isn't really buying it, it comes back.  I'm guessing that while you were looking, someone was toying with the idea, and wanted to see all the options and whatever, but really I just checked, and it is still there!

:sign13:Ohhh! thats a good idea, just print out a life size picture of it, then laminate it to the front of a cheapo Les Paul!!!

I AM A GENIUS! 

>JR< said:
:sign13: Ohhh! thats a good idea, just print out a life size picture of it, then laminate it to the front of a cheapo Les Paul!!!

I AM A GENIUS! 

You, Sir, are truly great. And You, Sir, must Print Me out one As Well.

Well, it's been missing from the website for over an hour, so this time it might really, REALLY be gone.

Gregg, are you going to be in the doghouse when you get home tonight?

:eek:

Back