Spalt LP Carved Top

Alfang said:
Gregg, you mentioned we oughta see some of the customers orders that are never in the showcase, I have built 4 guitars from the showcase, two unfinnished, and two finnished, I think the showcase stuff is top notch, But I would love to see some of the special custom order stuff, is there anyway some of the really nice stuff can be showcased, just as an example of what could be?

John
There not ours to show though if you know what I mean. We couldn't infringe on their dream.

Gregg, Like you need anymore work on the website, or whoever keeps up the showcase.

But, when a customer fills out an order form, call in fax in online , whatever. can't there be a little box to checkoff, if the customer agrees to showcase their parts?

If yes, then whatever they have done, prior to shipping, take a photo and post it :glasses10:

John

Alfang said:
Gregg, Like you need anymore work on the website, or whoever keeps up the showcase.

But, when a customer fills out an order form, call in fax in online , whatever. can't there be a little box to checkoff, if the customer agrees to showcase their parts?

If yes, then whatever they have done, prior to shipping, take a photo and post it :glasses10:

John
That's  a good idea Alfang. We were going to do a questionaire type of page for other reasons, so that may be a good addition there. Thanks!   :icon_thumright:

Ladies and Gentlemen, (drum roll please) I give you Flamed Spalted Maple LP Carved Top!!!!!!!!!  I hope whoever the lucky guy is that gets this, emails us a picture when it's put together.

When you folks figure out that a carved top Tele will sell, and begin making them... let me know.

...alright speak up....which one of you all bought it!  I saw it yesterday on the showcase and this morning it's gone. 

Gregg...did you cave?

lilguitar said:
...alright speak up....which one of you all bought it!  I saw it yesterday on the showcase and this morning it's gone. 

Gregg...did you cave?

It's still showing up here...

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=LPCP119&menuItem=4&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

Note that if someone clicks on the "Buy Now" button on any body/neck, like to check options or something; the item will disappear from the Showcase for a while as it in "In Cart" status. It will remain "disappeared" until the user logs out or some timeout occurs unless it is in fact purchased...

But going WAY back to the start of the thread that started this thread; what ever happen to that tabletop, Gregg???

The Spalt LP still up for grabs. I haven't caved yet but it's a close one for me.

The table top is still sitting in the same place. Ken's telling me to make up my mind so he can get it out of the way. Gecko or LP? Sheez...

That is truly an amazing body. Try as I might though I just can't bring myself to a "bolt on" Gibson. For me it just doesn't seem right I will probably get flamed for this but just my opinion. Now a hollow body hard tail strat with a f-hole in spalted maple that I could definatly get behind.

Back