So what kind of music do you play?

CHINESEROCK!!!!!!!!!!!  Havn't played that particular song in years, but I thought it was so cool to hear/see someone doing it LITERALLY  :guitaristgif:

I've played mostly bass for years, most recently/currently with a Blues/bluze/Rawk band (echoraynes.com).  I also do soundtrack music (mostly midi, the odd guitar/synth-orchestra/piano things, some percussion) for films (produced by various friends of mine, occasionally involving me), and there's a microscopic chance this could turn into a (wage) paying gig  :icon_thumright:.  I've also dabbled in solo acoustic (nylon string, fretless guitar) stuff, and I've been wanting for a long time to get recording/gigging with some of that.  My current Warmoth/Fender hybrid will be directly assisting in that endeavor.

At some point, I'll probably get around to putting more on my rather idle myspace, but it's kinda low on the priorities list.

i play rock n roll stuff, keep getting referenced to Sabbath/Zep/Metallica. check the vid in my sig (thats me with the long hair and black/white warmoth tele)

or check the myspace (old skool): myspace/thehowlingtongues

Back