So, "unofficial warmoth" is looking more like "official" warmoth.

as i said before, i appreciate having a place where others who share my interest gather, if your like me then your smart and i like people who are smart like me. that being said, i like jazz and accoustic music and dont care for metal.

Wait....what?
I secretly like polka music.

Seriously, I love all kinds of music (and other forms of expression as well). UW has always been a great place to talk about it with like minded / open minded folks. To me, not much has changed in the 10+ years I've been hanging around.

I secretly like polka music.

Seriously, I love all kinds of music (and other forms of expression as well). UW has always been a great place to talk about it with like minded / open minded folks. To me, not much has changed in the 10+ years I've been hanging around.

I'm not a fan of polka, but I do have extremely eclectic tastes in music.

I mean, have you seen how versatile some of my personal guitars are?

Today I am starting my potato Odyssey with some simple potato leek/onion soup.Spud Leek.JPG

My colleague's husband, whose family is from Germany and he himself still goes home to Munich frequently, apparently fell out of his chair laughing and just fell in love with this band. He's a rocker dude himself (one of the first instruments I ever built went to him) and has a soft spot for Old World German polka.

jethrotullAd.jpg

My colleague's husband, whose family is from Germany and he himself still goes home to Munich frequently, apparently fell out of his chair laughing and just fell in love with this band. He's a rocker dude himself (one of the first instruments I ever built went to him) and has a soft spot for Old World German polka.

thanks for turning me on to that, makes me take a fresh look at metal... and polka

Do you mean the same guitars in your videos that are so versatile, that they can play all sorts of van Halen?

The fact that you can keep a straight face while saying/doing that is awesome

Well son, Warmoth does not control the content of this here forum. We can say what we like, as long as we don't break the rules. Like this for example: Are you ready? Here goes...

Warmoth SUCKS!!! SUUUUUUUKS SUUUUUKKKKKKKKSSSS!!!*

* not really.
Doubt. I said a couple of times the new website was pretty bad and the post disappeared in the void after a while. Not that it makes much of a difference, but it is what it is.

Back