So I've Never Done This...

NonsenseTele said:
Man this is seriously beautifull!  :icon_thumright:
The only way to have it more than already is, is: give to Mrs Adriana Lima to hold!  :toothy12:

Haha actually, you read my mind!

jimh said:
Jeezuuussss Bruv.  That's is some quilt top.  Quick,  get it built so that we can see it in all it's beauty.....

Neck will be ordered within the next week! I'm hoping to have her finished within 2 months... :icon_thumright:

Grats, she looks beautiful!  I definitely agree.....modern technology and the internet fail to show Warmoth's workmanship.

stubhead said:
I keep hearing about some special "Brazilian wax" but I don't understand.  :laughing11:
Just saw it and think you will get better  :laughing7:
copertina_metallica.jpg

For the record, I've ordered everything except pickups and capacitors  :toothy12:.

LET THE PROJECT BEGIN!

Got all the little pieces and what not today :). Place the knobs and bridge on the body to get an idea on its looks...

Gonna be one purty instrument  :icon_biggrin:.

Can't wait for the neck!

...and pickups!

UPDATE:

Warmoth just called and told me my neck was finished and shipping tomorrow. When I ordered it on the 8th the guy told me it'd take 5 weeks at least because of the inlays...Only took three! Warmoth f*cking rocks.  :headbang:

Will share pics!  :icon_biggrin:

Creepies said:
Will share pics!  :icon_biggrin:

Do you really think this was an option to you?  :laughing7: :icon_jokercolor:

Good to hear it, mine was fast too, but UPS is bugging me  :tard:

Why are they bugging you, is the shipment taking too long, or are there complications with shipment? I feel like anything more than 5 days is excruciating  :laughing3:

I'm wait since Wednesday... First they mistiped my email... I called 1 and 2 emails, just today on the 2nd call they got it... Them they said to complete the formulary and send by mail or fax, as I don't have a printer nor fax, I send an mail, them asked for xerox of my ID card and of the credit card... send it and SIGNED  under the ID as I can't sign an email  :tard:... them asked for the formulary with sign... them I asked, "How does work the email formulary"... told them that I can't go out of work to send a fax nor send it in the work to another city and I would be able to do it only friday... if they said won't give me the neck I'll have to search for a place after work that send a fax...  :confused4:

NonsenseTele said:
I'm wait since Wednesday... First they mistiped my email... I called 1 and 2 emails, just today on the 2nd call they got it... Them they said to complete the formulary and send by mail or fax, as I don't have a printer nor fax, I send an mail, them asked for xerox of my ID card and of the credit card... send it and SIGNED  under the ID as I can't sign an email  :tard:... them asked for the formulary with sign... them I asked, "How does work the email formulary"... told them that I can't go out of work to send a fax nor send it in the work to another city and I would be able to do it only friday... if they said won't give me the neck I'll have to search for a place after work that send a fax...  :confused4:

That problem would give me a headache.

Well, as I've missused the neckplate screws to fit the bridge (  :tard:) and the pot I bought wasn't tall enough for the body, I had to buy some from Warmoth... 2-4 days + time to put on the way and the tuners will arrive at Stewmac in 1-3 days... so, I'm trying to keep calm, but it's hard... :laughing7:

NonsenseTele said:
Well, as I've missused the neckplate screws to fit the bridge (  :tard:) and the pot I bought wasn't tall enough for the body, I had to buy some from Warmoth... 2-4 days + time to put on the way and the tuners will arrive at Stewmac in 1-3 days... so, I'm trying to keep calm, but it's hard... :laughing7:

Hang in there, man.  Once all this is behind you and the build is done, you plug it in, and go yeaa haaaww!!!, you'll forget all about this mundane stuff.  :icon_biggrin:

Back