So I Have Done This...

Verrrry nice. :eek:  :cool01:

How does the neck feel? Did you go with the standard thin profile for the neck, or did you go for their Clapton profile?

Is it a heavy guitar or weigh OK?

Good project. Congrats. :headbang1:

You DAMN LUCKY BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS beautifull as Jenna Jameson  :evil4:

Fastest neck I've ever played; it's the standard thin. It's also one of the lightest guitars I've ever played :).

Dude that is just friggin' awesome. Is that neck wenge? Looks badass against the mahogany. :icon_thumright:

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
NonsenseTele said:

That wasn't very nice.  I doubt this guitar has had reconstructive surgey to repair a worn out......uh....let's just say her G-string needed intonating.  LOL

ZING!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
NonsenseTele said:

That wasn't very nice.  I doubt this guitar has had reconstructive surgey to repair a worn out......uh....let's just say her G-string needed intonating.  LOL

Earvana nut? Funky Phill's nut???  :toothy12:

This guitar will NOT stay in tune - with a new nut, bridge, and strings breaking in (they've been played for about 10 hours so far, I think) is this normal? It's driving me absolutely crazy... :help:

Back