Since the various Warmoth guitar woods, parts, options etc. can be compared to McDonald's sandwiches.........................

I remember as a kid going to to McDonald's for the first time and sitting down waiting for the waitress. The kids I was with thought it was a special treat. I was like, I'm not so sure about this place, and they are depending on the patrons to clean up after themselves ... really?

Last edited:
I worked at McD's for a year-and-a-half during high school. This is back when you had to wear those paper "army cadet hats". In those days you got a free meal with every shift, even if your shift was only 3 hours. I consumed enough salty, sugary hamburgers during that time to never need another one.

I have gotten food poisoning twice in my life. Well, the first time was simple food poisoning. The second I'm pretty sure was e-coli, though I was never tested. I'll spare you the reasons why I believe it was e-coli. Both times were from eating at McDonalds.

So many fond memories.

I bet that e-coli really made you Grimace.

Well played. And I know for 100% certain that every single person who reads this is going to do a quick mental scan of the McD's characters searching for follow-up jokes.

Let's see there's Ronald the hamburgler mayor mccheese some talking mcnuggets meh . ..

Let's see there's Ronald the hamburgler mayor mccheese some talking mcnuggets meh . ..
I don't recall the talking nuggets. Ironically, was brought a double 1/4 pounder with cheese for lunch. I ate it, and now feel sick and have a headache. (really) good grief. I would have been better off just eating a 1/4 cup of table salt.

Aaron works in mysterious ways.................

My favorite sandwich... depends on the context, but one of the best I ever had was at a joint on Pier 40 in San Francisco that doesn't exist anymore. Grilled red snapper filet on ciabatta... it was so good the memory lingers even to this day, nearly 30 years later.

I also like a hot pastrami and Swiss on a nice, hearty pumpernickel. Add mustard, pickles, pickled onion... that there is a SAMMY.

Depending on mood, my favs are a Rueben, a BLT or a roast beef with Horseradish.

I maybe eat typical fast food once every 3 or 4 months.

My favorite sandwich was a heart attack special made at now extinct country diner that went out of business during Covid. Called toll house restaurant. bread slathered in butter then cheddarand american cheese a load of local bacon and greasy salty hamburger. Cooked like grilled cheese sandwich. Then pulled of the grill sliced in half . Then lettuce tomato salt pepper and mayo . Reassembled and served with a coke. God bless America.

Second is something from Massachusetts shore called a lobster roll.. phew those are good.

Third a reuben like when I was a kid on the lower east side.

Fourth, Philly cheese steak.

Fifth, a classic sub with a load of salami slathered in olive oil and vinegar..

Sixth a ripper, a deep fried hot dog

I gotta stop ... so many sandwich es so little time.

McDonald's ... not on the list.

Last edited:
double 1/4 pounder with cheese

That's the only thing I get from McD's. I usually pack my own lunch for work, but sometimes need to change things up. All I know is that I hope the bathroom is clear about 30 minutes after my lunch break :poop: ! The system just wants to bypass that substance ... 🤪

But, man, sometimes it's pretty tasty.

I think one of my current projects can be the mirror image of the DQPwC. Mahogany tele (beef) with flame maple (cheese) top, rosewood on rosewood Hombre neck (double beef). Yummmmm ... 😀

Favorite? Depends on my mood.
I stopped eating at McDonalds 15 years ago. It's garbage, and doesn't even taste as good as it did in the '70s, '80s, & early '90s.

Last edited:
I feel much better now. Heaping tablespoon of psylllium husk powder.

We'd like to thank you for the cards you sent us, my wives and I were all choked up.

Are we talking metaphorical sandwiches or real ones

Either way extra pickles

It is written the "Canadian " way but he sometimes sings it the Utah way live. Sedan Delivery
Next day I went to the dentist
He pulled some teeth and I lost some blood
We'd like to thank you for the cards you sent us
My wife and I were all choked up

I love trying to interpret Young's songs ... assuming it's about him, he singing about the confusing world we live in, and how, in a way, his poetry is like purveying drugs to people, like he's delivering drugs. It's surreal which makes it a little frightening. I like his songs where he sticks to a narrative like Powderfinger ... looks they aren't here to deliver the mail (another delivery song)

Back