Show us your pics!

Death by Uberschall said:
The Norwegian Guy said:
No chance!
Those are $450 sweaters!
What do you guys have over there, 900% mark up or a shortage of sheep!!!  :icon_jokercolor:

Ha! In the Oslo(capital)-area*, you are looked down upon if you wear clothes that cost less than at least 100-200$. You are considered cool if you have pants that cost at least 750$ :tard: I once had a pair of pants that cost a whooping 1000$ :doh:
The worst part is that those pants only lasted two years :tard:. I've had 40$ pants that have lasted 4 years, and they will surely last 4 more :icon_jokercolor:

*I live on the west-side of Oslo, in a place called Bærum. The people of Bærum are considered to be some of the worst snobs Norway has to offer :toothy10: Let's just say that people are more than willing to pay more than 200 000$ for a new SUV every four years, or so. And, yes, a new SUV in norway costs about 200 000$ :tard:

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
The Norwegian Guy said:
you KNOW how my girls look, so don't even try to suggest that I am something I'm not :redflag:

Gay dudes always have hot chicks hanging around them. 

the trick is to be like me. fruity but straight. then you get to hang out with the hot chicks, AND talk about chewing on their legs.

they can never tell if I'm being campy or horny.

its amazing.

But.... you will have to listen to girl music, and share interests like make-up and fashion.

would it be worth it? for one of you? I can't answer that.

Here's Cornflower Blue at a local festival.  Yes, it was cold, rainy, and muddy, but we had the best gear out

64479_472957432111_527102111_6799187_909916_n.jpg

64479_472957427111_527102111_6799186_3714698_n.jpg

44267_472957467111_527102111_6799189_5670519_n.jpg

Kronenberg%20037.jpg

Few years ago.. First time playing again after about 10 years. In a night of the proms themed gig.
Kronenberg%202007%20074.jpg

Afbeelding%20015.jpg

No. He is a friend of my father, and he is the father to a friend of mine.. lol

He played in a band with my dad, and I actually had a band with his son... funny.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/user/diablitoprowler#p/a/u/2/iTDXeLlK5AQ[/youtube]
This is him. Watch from 3:18

The Norwegian Guy said:
No. He is a friend of my father, and he is the father to a friend of mine.. lol

He played in a band with my dad, and I actually had a band with his son... funny.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/user/diablitoprowler#p/a/u/2/iTDXeLlK5AQ[/youtube]
This is him. Watch from 3:18
He looks just like Colin Hay....lol

he sure does!

I did a gig in Trondheim last week. And there was this finish guy that came up to me during the break.
"How come you look so gay, but still plays like a champ?"

I didn't know wether to laugh or hit him...

Max wondered if I had a secret. And I just have to confirm once and for all that I'm NOT gay.

n674565960_2718116_8215481.jpg

I wonder where you guys get the idea from...

The Norwegian Guy said:
he sure does!

I did a gig in Trondheim last week. And there was this finish guy that came up to me during the break.
"How come you look so gay, but still plays like a champ?"

I didn't know wether to laugh or hit him...

Max wondered if I had a secret. And I just have to confirm once and for all that I'm NOT gay.

n674565960_2718116_8215481.jpg

I wonder where you guys get the idea from...
:laughing7:
Wouldn't like, the pics of you with hot, norwegian(yay) chicks pretty much show that you are not gay? :icon_tongue:

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
Wouldn't like, the pics of you with hot, norwegian(yay) chicks pretty much show that you are not gay? :icon_tongue:

Nope.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fag_hag
Oh, that's true :tard:
Maybe I should pretend that I was gay? :icon_jokercolor:

Nope.

DON'T try it.....the 'hot chicks' will be really nice to you and try and hook you up with some lovely gay guy they may know! :eek:

OzziePete said:

Nope.

DON'T try it.....the 'hot chicks' will be really nice to you and try and hook you up with some lovely gay guy they may know! :eek:
Chillax, bro :laughing7: I was joking :icon_jokercolor:
I couldn't do that anyway, It would mean really disliking(let's keep it at that) what I pretended to be :tard:

This is from the Pat Ramsey Benefit for the Big Bend Hospice at the Bradfordville Blues Club...

66756_1649668768041_1426644343_31777002_7328017_n.jpg

MAN i love that deluxe... did it get a pickup change though? i thought i remembered it having 2 humbucker sized p-90s

Back