Show us your pics!

4982_113857697993_662852993_2885685_921446_n.jpg

I got a USMC hat of one of the USMC soldiers that were in Norway last week. They were here for about two weeks... and I have to say that I love americans!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
DangerousR6 said:
C'mon Gary, work with me here. We got a reputation to uphold... :doh:

Automatically (no pun intended), once you say TX, everyone assumes we're all armed anyway.

Did you guy's ever get that death row execution express lane opened up yet???  :icon_jokercolor:

Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:

Automatically (no pun intended), once you say TX, everyone assumes we're all armed anyway.

Did you guy's ever get that death row execution express lane opened up yet???  :icon_jokercolor:
Right next to the McDonalds drive-through.

DangerousR6 said:

The new bumper sticker is gonna say "Don't Mess with Texas or we'll keeeel you..."

DangerousR6 said:
DangerousR6 said:

The new bumper sticker is gonna say "Don't Mess with Texas or we'll keeeel you..."

REALLY!? did you really? jeff dunham is the least funniest comedian, right after dane cook. he says the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER again.

smavridis said:
DangerousR6 said:
DangerousR6 said:

REALLY!? did you really? jeff dunham is the least funniest comedian, right after dane cook. he says the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER again.
Yes I did, and being that Jeff is from Dallas, I'm going to have to disagree....He must be something cause the dude makes like 19 million a year....

smavridis said:
same with dane, that doesnt make him funny! this is funny --> :icon_jokercolor:
True cause he's not the slightest bit entertaining...

Dunham funnier, and he's just a guy with a hand in a puppet's ass... :toothy11:

Back