Show us your pics!

dbw said:
Wow hannaugh.  My cat could eat all your pets.

Your cat could not eat my dog.  Basenjis are used as hunting dogs in Africa.  A couple of them can bring down a leopard. 

Could probably eat my piggies and my hamsters no problem though.  The piggies are kind of enormous, so they would be good eating. 

Yes Klanch, my dog loves his blankets and pillows, anything to warm him up because he gets cold easily.  He even has a stuffed monkey that he likes to cuddle with. 

The Warmoth wait is driving me nuts!  I'm counting down.  I wish I had a count down machine.  3-5 weeks left starting tomorrow.

hannaugh said:
The Warmoth wait is driving me nuts!  I'm counting down.  I wish I had a count down machine.  3-5 weeks left starting tomorrow.

It gets easier the more builds you do, since you can continue to play the ones you've already built.  I've got 3 on order, and I dread the day they arrive, because I have to go through all the work of putting them together.  :laughing7:

Yeah, I am just excited that I will have a nice electric.  I've wanted an LP for many many years.  Anything else I end up building will be cool, but I doubt the anticipation will be like it is with this one. 

hannaugh said:
dbw said:
Wow hannaugh.  My cat could eat all your pets.

Your cat could not eat my dog.  Basenjis are used as hunting dogs in Africa.  A couple of them can bring down a leopard. 

Could probably eat my piggies and my hamsters no problem though.  The piggies are kind of enormous, so they would be good eating. 

Yes Klanch, my dog loves his blankets and pillows, anything to warm him up because he gets cold easily.  He even has a stuffed monkey that he likes to cuddle with. 

My dog would herd your dog...

Jbasswashed.jpg

Aw, your dog is cute!  My dog is unfortunately pretty anti-social with other dogs.  He would probably bite your dog in the face and then there would be a fight.

Marko said:
Did you ever go to a concert and one of those frickin tall guys stands right in front of you blocking your view?
well that is probably me ;)
no seriously, I usually stand on the side and make sure I'm not in anybody's view.
except for when we went to see Yngwie at last years Guitarshow. mainly because I promised a friend who's a big fan to take lots of good pictures!

now almost a year later we find this clip of yngwie, and guess who's giant head is in the way almost all of the clip? (starting after about 1.10)
I am mainly covering up his crotch (that sounds dirty), so you're not missing that much :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD5EoOtM2RA

Bah ha ha! I'm in this video too

Actually on the main pic before you hit play, you can see tall marko covering yngwie's crotch haha, and I'm the guy to the right of him.

Back