Sale builds Warmoth #2 & #3 (Tele) Content

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
FlyingV said:
The Blue and the Spalted Tele's are just frickin' badazz  :party07: I especially like the Spalted Tele because I have never seen a Floyd Tele body in the Warmoth company webite and wondered if it was a no-no or something.

FYI, the Spalted Tele (Spalty) 'tis not a Warmoth.

Ah, TY. Well I know who owns it so I'll send an email for the info [they didn't mention that when I mailed them about neck plates]. Will Warmoth do a Floyd route on a Warmoth Tele body? Of couse I can ask them however I have never seen one at the company website? The Blue Quilt and the Spalt are both taking turns as my wallpaper lol...

They will do a Floyd on a Tele, but not on the Tele Deluxe.  On the Deluxe, it's routed for the oversized Fender Humbucker, so it doesn't leave enough wood to support the studs for the Floyd.

That neck just made up my mind for me. I was trying to decide between Goncalo Alves and Canary for the '54 P I'm looking at for my next 2010 Christmas present to myself, and that definitely solved the problem. It looks like you could eat it. I kind of want to.

Some update pictures try to get some better ones this weekend

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

:eek:  i absolutely love the double humbucker design with that pickguard. perfect! that is one classy looking guitar, that could still totally kick your ass if it wanted to.

I'm an old Blues Rocker but I love what you guys are doing with these Teles. I was playing Teles before most of you were born. I'm going to post mine in just out of the box tomorrow night.  For the one who wanted naked wood it'll be a treat I promise. It will be my first build. I'm giddy. :rock-on:

Those look great.  I used to not be a huge fan of Teles, but the longer I am a member of this forum, the more I want one. 

Back