Sale builds Warmoth #2 & #3 (Tele) Content

muttznmongrelz said:
PICT0762.jpg
what is that body wood / finish?  looks great

Thank you. It's a one piece ash body w/several coats of Lemon Oil for color enhancement and then Tung Oil Finish over the Lemon Oil. I call it "Caramel".

muttznmongrelz said:
Thank you. It's a one piece ash body w/several coats of Lemon Oil for color enhancement and then Tung Oil Finish over the Lemon Oil. I call it "Caramel".
It just needs two scoops of icecream.... :icon_biggrin:

chrisg said:
DslDwg said:
Sweet Tele. -Death by

Below is my first - need to take new pictures without sticker on pick guard haha - This was made as a sleeper it has hot rail br. and vintage stack neck. + emg a/b instead of tone control - believe me it shreds and the cleans are incredible.

DSC00516.jpg
+1 on DBU blue tele  :icon_thumright:

How do you find the SD pups compared to conventional humbuckers?  I'm also thinking of doing a sleeper though might just copy the blue tele with the EMG's

I already had a S/D Hot Rail in another guitar as a neck p/u so it wasn't totally foreign to me. They work perfectly as humbuckers - it is really weather they work tonally for you or not. The hot rail is a fairly high output pickup with heavy mid leanings - chances are you will have to have some specific amp/pre-amp settings to match it. About a month after I built this S/D came out with a tele neck hot rail which I probably would have used. When I built it there were only a couple of other choices and I do like the kind of traditional chrome topped piece I got. It is the vintage stack. Again perfect as a humbucker. This pick-up is a little interesting as I don't get a lot of bright/high end sounds out of it. That being said - this is my sixth guitar and the vintage stack gives me my favorite clean sound of any guitar - hard to describe - closest I can think off the top of my head it think Metallica "One" and your pretty close. Good Options I think if you want single coil sized pickups in a tele.

DangerousR6 said:
That Caribbean is just off the freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakin' hook... :headbang:

Metal Tele's Rawk!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright:
DejaVooDoo-3.jpg

:eek: !!!!

Just added another build idea on my list :headbang:

So I pulled the trigger on neck no.1

It will be for the Trans Black Thinline

Gancalo Alves Neck and board

Warmoth Pro
1 3/4"
Wizard
10-16 compound
SS6230
No fretboard inlays
Earvana Nut
No finish

:icon_thumright:  that neck just wouldn't look right with top dots ruining the awesome wood grains. very nice!

knucklehead G said:
Nice leg brace. The Tele isn't bad, either!

Actually I wish it was just a brace - it's actually an external fixator which is holding my leg together currently

DslDwg said:
knucklehead G said:
Nice leg brace. The Tele isn't bad, either!

Actually I wish it was just a brace - it's actually an external fixator which is holding my leg together currently
Ewwwwwwwww, that suxxxx, car wreck?

Nice tele to..... :icon_thumright:

The Blue and the Spalted Tele's are just frickin' badazz  :party07: I especially like the Spalted Tele because I have never seen a Floyd Tele body in the Warmoth company webite and wondered if it was a no-no or something.

hmmmmmm, tax return time could be interesting  :headbang1:

FlyingV said:
The Blue and the Spalted Tele's are just frickin' badazz  :party07: I especially like the Spalted Tele because I have never seen a Floyd Tele body in the Warmoth company webite and wondered if it was a no-no or something.

FYI, the Spalted Tele (Spalty) 'tis not a Warmoth.

Back