Rout More Pickups

D-rock

I found this body on warmoth's site: I want a 3 pick up guitar.. because lets face it, they are badass and who doesn't want to own at least one guitar with 3 pickups. My question is even though it is already routed for S-X-H, can warmoth take it and rout H-H-H or can i do that on my own?

they sure can hook you up.

Also that's a sweet body!

heh heh

June232009023.jpg

There will be small areas visible on the humbucker routes that are left over from the single coil routes. You will need rings.

Max said:
There will be small areas visible on the humbucker routes that are left over from the single coil routes. You will need rings.

+1.  A pickup ring will JUST cover the hole for the Tele routing on the neck pickup, and you're pretty much forced to run a humbucker Tele bridge because the Tele routing for the bridge pickup won't get totally covered by a pickup ring.  Or the pickup ring that I have anyway.  hehe

Also, just so you know, the body you're looking at isn't routed for SxH, it's routed for TxT...Tele pickups neck and bridge.  Or am I mistaken on this one?

texicus said:
Max said:

+1.  A pickup ring will JUST cover the hole for the Tele routing on the neck pickup, and you're pretty much forced to run a humbucker Tele bridge because the Tele routing for the bridge pickup won't get totally covered by a pickup ring.  Or the pickup ring that I have anyway.  hehe

Also, just so you know, the body you're looking at isn't routed for SxH, it's routed for TxT...Tele pickups neck and bridge.  Or am I mistaken on this one?

no you're right.

Back