Rout More Pickups

D-rock

I found this body on warmoth's site: I want a 3 pick up guitar.. because lets face it, they are badass and who doesn't want to own at least one guitar with 3 pickups. My question is even though it is already routed for S-X-H, can warmoth take it and rout H-H-H or can i do that on my own?

Soylent

they sure can hook you up.

Also that's a sweet body!

heh heh

June232009023.jpg

Mor Paul

There will be small areas visible on the humbucker routes that are left over from the single coil routes. You will need rings.

texicus

Max said:
There will be small areas visible on the humbucker routes that are left over from the single coil routes. You will need rings.

+1.  A pickup ring will JUST cover the hole for the Tele routing on the neck pickup, and you're pretty much forced to run a humbucker Tele bridge because the Tele routing for the bridge pickup won't get totally covered by a pickup ring.  Or the pickup ring that I have anyway.  hehe

Also, just so you know, the body you're looking at isn't routed for SxH, it's routed for TxT...Tele pickups neck and bridge.  Or am I mistaken on this one?

NLD09

texicus said:
Max said:

+1.  A pickup ring will JUST cover the hole for the Tele routing on the neck pickup, and you're pretty much forced to run a humbucker Tele bridge because the Tele routing for the bridge pickup won't get totally covered by a pickup ring.  Or the pickup ring that I have anyway.  hehe

Also, just so you know, the body you're looking at isn't routed for SxH, it's routed for TxT...Tele pickups neck and bridge.  Or am I mistaken on this one?

no you're right.