Roasted Flame Maple + quilt maple top strat! COMPLETE!

here comes some HD pictures!  :headbanging:

29205500234_6437bd425b_c.jpg

29205506804_66c419be36_c.jpg

29540098260_2a5f0b6390_c.jpg

29832771575_aa338d3b8a_c.jpg

29832775845_dcab591710_c.jpg

Oh yeah! REALLY beautiful piece. Please tell me that its not sitting directly on that concrete ledge???

:eek:

BigSteve22 said:
Oh yeah! REALLY beautiful piece. Please tell me that its not sitting directly on that concrete ledge???

:eek:

my 1st thought..... :doh:

amazing looking body....I do not want to see the back now. :headbanging:

Come on guys! The back wears absolutely no trace! The body waights 1.7kg, laying on concrete for a minute has done absolutely nothing  :toothy12:

It's a guitar made of wood, not of crystal  :icon_thumright:

I'll post pictures of the back too, trans brown is just perfect with swamp ash grain

Some people, and I'm one of them, are quite particular about keeping a guitar's finish as pristine as possible. Not everyone is that sensitive about it. But, for someone who is, laying a guitar (or just a finished body) on something as abrasive as concrete is a mortal sin. To see a body as beautiful as that one treated that way is enough to make one's sphincter clench up oil-tight  :laughing7:

Cagey said:
Some people, and I'm one of them, are quite particular about keeping a guitar's finish as pristine as possible. Not everyone is that sensitive about it. But, for someone who is, laying a guitar (or just a finished body) on something as abrasive as concrete is a mortal sin. To see a body as beautiful as that one treated that way is enough to make one's sphincter clench up oil-tight  :laughing7:
Agreed, such a fine specimen would have nothing less than Kashmir underneath... :dontknow:

Ok ok This evening I'll take pictures of the back to prove you it is brand new  :hello2:

And this evening the guitar will be assembled  :bass:

Back