Redshifter and Meadowhawk

Nashvon said:
Hi, I've been on your forum for a while now and just decided to introduce myself)) I am very happy to be here, there are a lot of good people here))

Welcome to the forum Nashvon. Look forward to seeing more of your posts etc.

Hey Aaron!

If you guys decide to make Meadowhawk bodies for general sale, may I suggest that you make the tummy cut optional?

Why you ask? well... so I can put a b-bender in it of course!!  :)

Yours,
Mayfly

War_in_D said:
Is there going to be any love for the Floyd Rose crowd?

I'm guessing that's a no then..  Aigh't, I'll just crawl my happy butt back to the 80's.  :eek:ccasion14:

:toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

War_in_D said:
War_in_D said:
Is there going to be any love for the Floyd Rose crowd?

I'm guessing that's a no then..  Aigh't, I'll just crawl my happy butt back to the 80's.  :eek:ccasion14:

:toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

I love Floyd's if that helps.  :icon_thumright:

I wondered why my UPS account was indicating I was receiving TWO packages from Warmoth. Did I have something else in the cart? Did they accidently send me another buyer's item?  The Meadowhawk arrived yesterday and today I get this.  Very cool, guys...very cool.  And, I never thought I would ever say this, I got a YouTuber's autograph!!

2 shirts
1 hoodie
a lovely thank you note
whole mess of stickers.  Really like the (new?) logo w/Mt Rainier
key chain pick holder with 1 pick?  Just one pick??  kidding!
hand crafted spalted ash pen (you know how much ash is going for these days? $$$)

LAdCyMt.jpg

Wolfie,

That is too cool! I really hate I missed on the first go around but am waiting patiently (or not) for the next round. When Warmoth says they do not know when that will be, I wonder is that like, no idea but likely by year end or no idea, just when we can get to it? I know, I know, be patient. Not one of my strengths. lol

1960es said:
Wolfie,

That is too cool! I really hate I missed on the first go around but am waiting patiently (or not) for the next round. When Warmoth says they do not know when that will be, I wonder is that like, no idea but likely by year end or no idea, just when we can get to it? I know, I know, be patient. Not one of my strengths. lol

It means we have absolutely no idea. The parts for the remaining 30 are built, but still need to be fretted, finished, assembled and set up, etc. Meanwhile, demand for our regular products continues to keep our backs to the wall.

I can say with virtual certainty it won't be by the end of the year. I really hope we'll have more out by next summer, but who knows.

Thanks so much and makes perfect sense. That is very helpful and I will quietly put my debit card back in my wallet for a cold winter.....8)

I'll give Warmoth an A for effort, but they're not something I would personally purchase. Too similar to some models of Kiesel guitars, but I get it, these are just for the 40th anny.

In my honest opinion, they are absolutely stunning guitars and that neck joint is awesome, the craftsmanship is out of this world and generally they're guitars that anyone would love to own. This is just my own opinion!

The Redshifter is beautiful and would be something that one day I would buy, if it were an item in the custom builder. It's definitely my favourite of the two.
The Meadowhawk is just as good-looking, but slightly less original and is something I've seen produced by boutique guitar manufacturers time and again (i.e the Crimson Guitars Descendant et al.)

Unfortunately, as they're both HH guitars, I think their audience is fairly large, but will also leave many slightly left out. It's a shame the one wasn't a HSS, SS or SSS.

I get that they're special edition and they're beautiful guitars and arguably HH is very versatile for people who like that kind of guitar though, and I'm slightly green with envy that there are people out there who thought these guitars were their absolute perfect dream guitar.

I understand that I'm being nitpicky, but eh, what's a discussion without nitpicky people to argue with?  :laughing7:

Overall though, congrats Aaron and Warmoth on two really beautiful guitar models, and their owners are very lucky!

I missed out on one originally but just picked up a used Redshifter. Incredible guitar! Honestly, better than I expected by a little and I expected a lot.

BTW, the guy who sold me the Redshifter included all the goodies he got. I am usually 2XL but the two t-shirts and hoodie are XL. The hoodie must be a little oversized because it fits. Yay!

However, the t-shirts are too small so if someone wants them for the cost of shipping, let me know.

Thanks
Eddie

Back