Redshifter and Meadowhawk

Thank you Aaron and the team at Warmoth.  #17 is going to a good home to a 30+ year customer and will be well used but not abused.  No PMs with offers, this is NOT going to be flipped

https://warmoth.com/index.php/mdwhwk17

Whew....finally - you can see them here: https://warmoth.com/index.php/special-runs

243863074_10161620859738289_6194290846638191797_n.jpg

I like the Meadowhawk's concept. I was just perusing some of the specs including Mother of pearl. Does that mean for this reason they would not ship outside of the US?

stratamania said:
I like the Meadowhawk's concept. I was just perusing some of the specs including Mother of pearl. Does that mean for this reason they would not ship outside of the US?

Nope. That measure is purely to ease the logistics of shipping for us. We are also limiting it to UPS only.

Shipping complete guitars in a case is a much bigger challenge than shipping parts, for myriad reasons.

All the Meadowhawks are now sold!

Wow. That makes my heart smile.

The Aaron said:
stratamania said:

Nope. That measure is purely to ease the logistics of shipping for us. We are also limiting it to UPS only.

Shipping complete guitars in a case is a much bigger challenge than shipping parts, for myriad reasons.

So does that mean nope they only ship in the US or nope it is not limited to the US?

Specs wise these are not my exact cup of tea, but impeccable workmanship and I really dig the contoured heel design *cough, please make a standard option, cough*

Love the redshift body. You nailed it.

Will these be available as part of the regular options for custom builds? I'd love to see the body styles, contoured heel, and ghost frets become available.

Obviously I'm too late, but I just wanted to say those gold Meadowhawks are exceptional. Whoever was behind the design deserves everything you're paying them and more.

Wolfie351 said:
Thank you Aaron and the team at Warmoth.  #17 is going to a good home to a 30+ year customer and will be well used but not abused.  No PMs with offers, this is NOT going to be flipped

https://warmoth.com/index.php/mdwhwk17

you got the pick of the litter ,  17 is my fav

The meadow hawks aren't my thing but have a cool tele/firebird/Mapex Saturn v  mashup vibe. The Redshifters... really aren't my thing.  But I'm done buying for a while anyway.

For my taste the meadow hawk is a great design, checking all the right boxes, both body and neck.

Most Impressive! A round of congrat's  should go to all involved with getting it out. The Virus tried to defeat them, but they adapted and overcame. Clint Eastwood and Marine Recon would be proud! I salute  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Hi, I've been on your forum for a while now and just decided to introduce myself)) I am very happy to be here, there are a lot of good people here)) 

I was busy with an audit yesterday and didn't see these until too late. Oh well, I have my card out for next time! I love the redshifters

Back