Recommend a Gutiar Tech in the Washington DC/ Maryland Area

jump

I have some a couple of Warmoth necks that will need some fret work, and tweaks (maybe to the nut, too). I can do basic stuff - but not this stuff, yet.
I know of one guy in Baltimore that does good work,  but I am open to other recommendations. I like to know who's around. Anyone have someone they'd recomment?

Thanks, in advance!

Hey Jump,

I'm in Columbia, MD, right off of I-95 between Baltimore and DC.
I can definitely help you with some fret work.  I have set up a good deal of Warmoths.
I won't even tell you that a compound radius board simply can not be leveled.
:icon_smile:

I work mainly out of a love of guitars, as I do have a full time job that pays significantly better.
PM me if you are interested.

James

Hey Watershed
Thanks for the contact - you may be hearing from me in the future!

Jump,

I know this is an older post but I'm new to the forum.  I do guitar work and am based out in Chesapeake Beach, MD.  I've built a decent customer base over the last few years through word of mouth.  I've gotten great reviews from customers on my fret and nut work and also do all electroic work.  I've been doing repairs/set-ups for some time and as a business for the last 7 years.  Drop me a note anytime at nolteguitar@comcast.net  Later, Tim Nolte

Hey tnolte, I'm directly across the bay from you, in Cambridge. It's probably about 20 miles - I could  send a carrier pigeon or hit you with a good artillery cannon - but it's probably a 90 mile drive, 3 hours or so with all the glories of DC/Baltimore traffic.... my cannon is broke. :sad1:

Back