Radiant VIP

simple

Staff member
Like this one?

vipp150A.jpg

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?i=vipp150&Body=2&Path=Body

I haven't liked the other "radiant" finishes, but that looks pretty sharp.  :icon_thumright:

Hate it but many will love it, you should put that stuff on pointier guitars with floyds, though.

I liked the blue radiant soloist i saw a while back... I don't care much for the grey... I'd like to see lotsa blues and reds...
+1 to radiant finishes on pointy guitars.

Max said:
Perfect to use with my tin-foil hat  :icon_jokercolor:

I like it!

Good call!  Buy the body now and we'll throw in a custom tin-foil hat, signed and dated by our paint crew!

I DIG :cool01:

Would be cool to see it on an Explorer one day..when i have the Ca$h. I'd like too see it even darker...black and grey and silver, instead of so "Foily".

The back of the body looks real cool too.

I could see it being cool for a certain stage effect maybe.  Not really my cup of tea though.

If anything, this is a guitar that Stephen Hawking or Albert Einstein would play  :sign13: .... its got a "cosmic", galaxy-swirly dark matter something-or-other going on.

Judging by the responses here so far, maybe I'll pick it up once it hits the "Screamin' Deals" area ....  :cool01:

AndyG said:
If anything, this is a guitar that Stephen Hawking or Albert Einstein would play  :sign13: .... its got a "cosmic", galaxy-swirly dark matter something-or-other going on.

Judging by the responses here so far, maybe I'll pick it up once it hits the "Screamin' Deals" area ....  :cool01:

Hmm...maybe that's why I like it..has a Matt Bellamy feel...I could rock along to Super Massive Black Hole on that thing.

My word, that things like an alien light show, you'd sure catch some eyes with that baby. :party07:

Back