Quilt Top VW (Sound clip added)

Nice playing! 

Those Riff Raffs sound pretty good, makes me excited to get to hear mine, should be done in a day or two!  :headbang1:

Killer axe.  Love the finish on the body, and the bit of the wenge neck that I could see looks cool.  I like the dark grain running thrpugh it

Hey Bill, you should call this guitar..."Red Skies at Night"... :headbang1:
3336610934_c9bef21dc7_b.jpg

DangerousR6 said:

That's dead sexy, Doug.  My first shot at a Warmoth body was a few years back, when they were still making VW's.  I finally got the go-ahead from the Minister of Finance to pull the trigger on a lovely blue, flat-topped, flame-maple number, and the thing had sold in the hour I spent justifying the purchase.

I reckon I'll capture one someday.  Meanwhile, I can ogle the sexy bodies that show up around here from time to time...

Bagman67 said:
DangerousR6 said:

That's dead sexy, Doug.  My first shot at a Warmoth body was a few years back, when they were still making VW's.  I finally got the go-ahead from the Minister of Finance to pull the trigger on a lovely blue, flat-topped, flame-maple number, and the thing had sold in the hour I spent justifying the purchase.

I reckon I'll capture one someday.  Meanwhile, I can ogle the sexy bodies that show up around here from time to time...
They are still available, just not from the "W".. :laughing7:

Back