Project six in the works..(updated pics)

I have struggled with getting a decent sound clip for some time. I think I finally found a way that is sufficient.. eh.. It's interesting how different it sounds in different programs. For this I used Gear Box into Audacity.

I recorded this early this morning while having my first cup of coffee. Please excuse the waking fingers. The guitar sounds great and the thick neck sustains forever. (end of song) This is a song I like to improvise on a lot. I only did a little here and shortened it considerably for time considerations.

http://roadhousepickups.com/Clips/Lenny_C.mp3

Those are really some sweet soundin' pickups Ken  :icon_thumright:
I might have to try a pair of those sixty five's some day.  Man, you were not kidding about that forever sustain............................................................

Wow that is a great tone! Your further cementing my need for some roadhouse pickups in the anniversary tele :icon_thumright:

We'll be in touch :icon_thumright:

TroubledTreble said:
I recorded this early this morning while having my first cup of coffee. Please excuse the waking fingers. The guitar sounds great and the thick neck sustains forever. (end of song) This is a song I like to improvise on a lot. I only did a little here and shortened it considerably for time considerations.

No need to apologize for that. Sounds good to me. It's a nice piece of work.

Thanks guys. I've always been apprehensive about posting.

I am completely thrilled with the fatback neck. I think I will be trying a boatneck next and retrofitting a previous project.

this thing sounds amazing. and your playing is great. what are you so damn shy for anyhow? all that sustain at the end of the take is awesome too. Well done!

Thanks Dan, that reminds me, I need to make room in my schedule to have a beer with you. Many interesting things going on. Let's do it in the next week or two.

Shy, yeah well just my nature, I shake at the thought of playing on stage. I need a wall to face. :laughing7:

You have to dare to suck. Regardless of what you think, it's pretty rare that you will.

TroubledTreble said:
Shy, yeah well just my nature, I shake at the thought of playing on stage. I need a wall to face. :laughing7:

Great sounding guitar! They say when Robert Johnson played he would always sit on his chair and face the corner of the wall because he was too shy.

Back