Post what you're listening to!

None are available in the US, evidently. Whatcha listenin' to, Mr. Amania?

Ah, it is some tracks from Heaven and Hell, Black Sabbath from the official YouTube channel. The tracks posted: Heaven and Hell, Children of the Sea, Lonely is the Word, Wishing Well.

I'd say the Eagles came out the winner in that exchange, because that song definitely benefited from the funky arrangement, and someone actually having *fun* performing it, which is not a vibe I have caught off the Eagles in a LOONG time.

Actually I exercised my first amendment rights and bought Nasty as they wanna be when they banned it. I wish my Mom hadn't sold it along with my Santana autographed Abraxas Album. Oh well, that's what you get when you use your parents house as a warehouse.
What's not to love ...

k.d. lang's voice is just frickin gorgeous. This particular album - arrangements of songs by Canadian songwriters Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Leonard Cohen, et al. - just destroys me.

Set your wayback machines for 1977, when Robert Fripp and Daryl Hall collaborated on this absolute cast-iron banger:

Edit:
Here's a link to the album. Daryl Hall was leaning heavily Roxy Music on this one, and Fripp was pouring gasoline on the grass-fire.

Back