Post what you're listening to!

I was looking for versions of Everything is Broken to learn, and stumbled upon this band (posted above), then I saw this song, and it was strange, the band mates are serious, the topic is about cancer, a boyfriend breakup (I think), called a whore .... her mother's a drunk ... but the reason the band is so serious is that she did find a tumor which killed her after years of struggle. All this stuff happened to her. She's resolved to fight. But I wonder what the bandmates are thinking, they don't know what will happen five years hence. I can tell they care for her.

Last edited:
A happier song ... I love my people and when they explore their roots

Last edited:
Always a fan of the Charismatic voice. Always been a fan of The Who. Here they are together.
Spoiler: She freaks out (as much as an opera singer can)

Always a fan of the Charismatic voice. Always been a fan of The Who. Here they are together.
Spoiler: She freaks out (as much as an opera singer can)

@mayfly Big fan of the Charismatic voice, too, and I often listen to some music that I normally wouldn’t listen to just because her analysis is so interesting. I think she has changed a little over the years towards something that I don’t necessarily like, namely over-reacting because her audience/followers seem to like it. So sometimes it feels a bit ”fake” to me, but for the most time she’s very interesting.

Last edited:
@mayfly Big fan of the Charismatic voice, too, and I often listen to some music that I normally wouldn’t listen to just because her analysis is so interesting. I think she has changed a little over the years towards something that I don’t necessarily like, namely over-reacting because her audience/followers seem to like it. So sometimes it feels a bit ”fake” to me, but for the most time she’s very interesting.
You know what, I think you might be right. I just watched her analysis of "hot for teacher". She was clearly uncomfortable and mostly commented on how silly the video is. Yep it's silly - it's also, well, not something that I could put out there and not have to spend a winter in the dog house :)

Shame she had nothing to day about DLR's voice, like how to get those high notes.

More classical guitar - played on a 19th century instrument (and we get excited over mass produced guitars from the 50s and 60s). The level of playing here is beyond belief.

Back