Post what you're listening to!

I dare the young musicians to play live like you do in the studio!
Was such a good show back in the day!

Big fan of Leo Moracchioli. Just listened to Sultans. I was first turned on to his music by his version of Toto's Africa.

I have immediately become a huge fan of the young lady playing and singing!

:love: Course if we ever actually met she would either A- throw up in her mouth a little bit, or B- say can I introduce you to my mom?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have immediately become a huge fan of the young lady playing and singing!

:love: Course if we ever actually met she would either A- throw up in her mouth a little bit, or B- say can I introduce you to my mom?
Mary Spender has a pretty good following! Me? I have a (not so) secret crush on Hannah Bolton. Unfortunately, she's also Rabea's girlfriend and there's no way I can compete with his guitar playing abilities.

Mary Spender has a pretty good following! Me? I have a (not so) secret crush on Hannah Bolton. Unfortunately, she's also Rabea's girlfriend and there's no way I can compete with his guitar playing abilities.
The fact is I am currently also in fake relationships with Cintia Dicker and Eva Green. So please keep that on the down low!😄

Strangely, I've seen both RATT and Molly Hatchet. RATT, jeez that must have been 30 years ago or more, and Molly Hatchet about three years ago, but I think all the original members are dead. Never saw Buckethead, though Teenage Head was around the late 70's early 80's. Western NY, and Ontario. They were good.

but favorite upstate band from that era was ...

But then I saw these guys ...

Probably very obscure now, but at the time, locally, well ...

I do like those lyrics ... they don't appreciate the art of driving high ... my baby the star of a driver's ed movie ... a love that never had a chance.

Last edited:
Back