Plunger is away!

elfro89

Bought this beast!

I'm thinking something dyed blue would look fantastic for this one!

Attachments

• VMS9939A.jpg
    VMS9939A.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 515
:eek: :eek: :eek:
You can't go wrong with blue in my opinion, but that neck is so amazing that anything would fit.

I was thinking the same thing - it isn't that that neck will look good with blue - that neck will make anything look awesome! Great pick up!

Every time I think I've seen the wildest wood grain yet, another contender to the throne shows up. That's an incredible specimen!

Fantastic.  :hello2: Is that the wenge/roasted maple that was lurking briefly in the showcase? Yes, blue is good.....

Wenge/Goncalo Alves... I'm glad to be on my way to a new warmoth. While it would look great with loads, the blue just seems to pop out more I think. Can't wait to buy something like this!

PS10415a.jpg
PS10594a.jpg
vms9939a.jpg

Hard call. I can't make up my mind if the fretboard is set off better by the lighter or darker blue. :icon_scratch:

Me, too. The quilted top is gorgeous but it shows its figure more prominently and makes the whole thing look too busy. The curly top is headed in that direction as well, but it's dark enough that you could get away with it. If it was me, I'd want to put that neck on a vintage white body. Somebody should photoshop that up just for grins. If it looks better, it would also save a couple hundred bucks on the body.

Cagey said:
Me, too. The quilted top is gorgeous but it shows its figure more prominently and makes the whole thing look too busy. The curly top is headed in that direction as well, but it's dark enough that you could get away with it. If it was me, I'd want to put that neck on a vintage white body. Somebody should photoshop that up just for grins. If it looks better, it would also save a couple hundred bucks on the body.

Somebody, huh? Ok, I'll bite.  :icon_thumright:

I agree, I think the figuring on the body is too busy with that neck. Keep in mind, that's just my preference, since we're being asked opinions...

So let's try my pick and yours. Spectra Blue and Vintage White....

PS10919A%20Spectra%20blue_zps4csnlydw.jpg

PS10752A%20vintage%20white_zpscznqrzh8.jpg

Much as I like that blue, I think the vintage white goes with the neck better.

Alpine White  :icon_thumright:
With all black hardware.

Like the one in my sig  ..... http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=19269.0

:headbang:

So many awesome possibilities, the dark one does look better. I hear you with it looking busy. Lake placid blue I thought would look amazing. Solid colours would be a bit cheaper too... but damn they all look amazing!

Back