Please check out my New Warmoth Strat

tkruegs

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/tkruegs/guitar%20pictures/?action=view&current=1179118946.pbw
Check out my new Warmoth Strat.  She's a hollow swamp ash body with a quilt maple top.  She's loaded with Torres Engineering Blues Special pickups with the midrange control and volume kit.  Sounds like heaven!!  The neck is to die for.  Unfinished padouk with 6150 stainless steel frets and an ebony fretboard.  Plays like butah!!  All hardware is gold, including the locking schaller tuners.  Check out that awesome gold Warmoth logo!  Thanks Warmoth for allowing me to have an awesome custom guitar without having to pay an awesome price.  Please give me some feedback on what you see!  Hope the link works!  Rock on!!!

Thats a nice start, love the figuring on the body, and the neck is killer, you need to put that baby in the strat gallery at the bottom of the forum so others can see it.  :toothy10:

Thanks Beast!
    It's good to know that others appreciate your hard work.  I have already submitted the guitar to the gallery.  Just waiting to have her put up there on the "big board" for all to see.  Be cool! :icon_thumright:

sweet clasic  the gold warmoth logo is a nice touch i dont really undestand why people dont ues the warmoth logo on there guitars all of us know these are way way better than a fender im proud to put them on all my warmoth products  thanks for sharing the pics kayle

Hey thanks Kayle!
    I am proud of the fact that my new baby is a Warmoth.  Heck, everyone that has ever dealt with this great company knows the quality that is poured in to each and every Warmoth body and neck.  Wear the badge with pride, I say!!  Thanks for the kind words!

Todd

Don't forget to check out my gorgeous new baby!  She's now on the customer gallery!!  SWEET!!!

Todd :rock-on:

HEY!  MY "SUPER" STRAT IS NOW ON THE CUSTOMER GALLERY.  CHECK IT OUT UNDER THE NAME TODD KRUEGER!
                                                                    THANKS,

TODD  :rock-on:

That's one great looking Warmoth I really like the natural color of the unfinished Padouk neck it matches that quilt maple top extremely well.

Back