Pics from Puyallup, Wa. 56k=vacation in hawaii with non-stop disentary

Uh... I would suspect there are more of us long haired guitarist than not.

1020245236.jpg

at my age, I'm just happy to "have" hair....
IMG_0438.jpg

recent photo taken while I was holed up in a bunker at an undisclosed location... on a roadtrip adventure

CB tell me thats a toy gun on the monitor behind u... if not, then that, and your Stare of death has upped your street cred by at least 50 points .

Does CB look like the kind of guy that would carry a TOY gun? Get real....

I'm more curious about what looks like a mason jar of urine on the cup warmer?

I am licensed to carry the firearm, an Officers Model .45 that I assembled from parts. It resides cocked, not locked, in a Galco "Miami Vice" shoulder holster with two spare mags for a total of 22 shots.  The jar is sitting on a coffee heater and contains a spiced candle that was being melted for aromatic purposes (to sorta mask the bad bad stale smoke smell).  I was cutting brush and small trees, for a friend in Tampa, in a neighborhood so bad that I literally stayed armed at all times outside, and slept in the bed of my truck, armed, to make sure it would still be there in the morning.  The roadtrip mission was to help clean up this:
DSC00708.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

Mission complete. Many shots consumed, but none fired.  All for a very dear friend, worthy cause, don't ya know.

jackthehack said:
Does CB look like the kind of guy that would carry a TOY gun? Get real....

I'm more curious about what looks like a mason jar of urine on the cup warmer?

lol... I was hoping it might be a homebrew yeast starter.

My first thought was homebrew too. Then i saw the warmer.

I didn't see wheels on the house , nor cars on blocks, doesn't apeer to be a redneck. Theres more tests to be done, I don't know them all.

Back