Pickguard order

chuck7

Last Tuesday I ordered a pick guard and all the necessary bits to fill it in (minus pickups and pots) from Warmoth.  I thought the site said 3 to 4 days to ship, but I haven't gotten any shipping notification yet.  Its a standard SSS Strat pick guard in white pearl.  Any body else have any experience on with ordering this sort of thing?  I'm sure I'm just being ridiculously impatient.  :hello2:

W uses UPS ground. takes about a week to get there after they ship it. Add the time it takes them to make the pickguard and consider that you aint the only guy i line buying stuff. I waited 10 days for a pickguard + parts order. Not bad I say

Brian

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.  I have drank the Warmoth Cool Aid.  :icon_jokercolor:

I ordered a set of tuners a few weeks ago from them and the shipping alone took the full 5 days.  I was just looking for an idea as to the manufacture time. 

SWEETNESS!  Just checked my email before headed off to bed - my stuff, it has ship-ed.  Now the long and miserable week of consantly checking Quantum View and cursing UPS for not giving me more updates  :sad:

Now, if they would link your package information to the GPS on their trucks, THAT would be shipment tracking.  I can just imagine the calls to customer service though "Hey, my package has been parked outside a waffle house for 30 MINUTES!!! I'm not paying your driver to F***'N EAT!!!" or "Hey, just wanted to let you know, if your driver takes the I10 bypass, he can shave some time off his trip. Oh, and according to Google Maps, there is construction on 37, so he might want to take surface roads through Bigsby."

Dude, I feel your pain.  I just ordered a Koa on Alder strat body this morning and the estimated time until it gets to me is 4 - 6 weeks!  :tard:

Is it just me or is there alot of people in this thread with the #7 in their user name...... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Is it just me or is there alot of people in this thread with the #7 in their user name...... :dontknow:

Yup! get the hell out of there. It's gotta be dangerous for a '6'........................ :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

willyk said:
DangerousR6 said:

Yup! get the hell out of there. It's gotta be dangerous for a '6'........................ :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
crackup.gif

Back