Pearl white P/J bass

instagator

Here's a real looker...I got it out to take pictures..maybe put it on the market.

After a few hours and a head exam I decided to keep her.

Swamp ash Jazz body with a jazz neck,but I'll call her a P bass.She weighs in at 10 lbs.15oz

pickups are Duncan raised A antiquity,all hardware is gold.The waterslides are just on the surface,not under the nitro.Cheers.

PA200017.jpg

PA200018.jpg

PA200011.jpg

PA200012.jpg

PA200013.jpg

PA200014.jpg

See, now I would spill something on that.  I can't own anything white...  :icon_biggrin:  Seriously, a looker to be sure,  they forgot to install the frets though....

That's certainly a beauty queen. It's interesting you chose to paint the whole neck on a fretless. I de-fretted a glossy neck I had (have) and ended up sanding it back to raw to get the mobility I was after.

I'm sure I am in the minority,  I love painted necks.  I also like white, that's a bitch'n looking guitar.

Might be missing frets, but it's missing 2 strings as well. Did no one else notice?

I love gold harwear on white, on cream, on black, on just about most finishes. Looks awsome dude!

Brian

Hey Alfang...check the headstock...all four strings are there.On some of my basses I use DR Black beauty coated round wounds.

Those things just disappear on a dark neck.I have an ebony fretless with black DR's..can't even see the strings,looks classy though

Cheers.

Here's a real looker...I got it out to take pictures..maybe put it on the market.

After a few hours and a head exam I decided to keep her.

Swamp ash Jazz body with a jazz neck,but I'll call her a P bass.She weighs in at 10 lbs.15oz

pickups are Duncan raised A antiquity,all hardware is gold.The waterslides are just on the surface,not under the nitro.Cheers.

PA200017.jpg

PA200018.jpg

PA200011.jpg

PA200012.jpg

PA200013.jpg

PA200014.jpg
That is beautiful, and I hope it serves you well.

Back