Oh no, not again!

The Aaron said:

Aaron knows because he called me in a panic asking the same question  :icon_jokercolor:

It probably wasn't the best time to release them, but they basically released themselves when everything became active again on Monday.

docteurseb said:

it also got one like you planing to dye , gone very quickly : https://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=31856.15
ps14869a.jpg

if it not Mahogany body , but Ex light Ash or Korina body , I going buy it when I see it .

also a few new Special Jade Flake Finish gone very quickly too  :dontknow:

ps14866c.jpg

Awesome 'hawks theme on that first one, just my luck it comes out when I'm right in the middle of another build...

Hendrix said:
docteurseb said:

it also got one like you planing to dye , gone very quickly : https://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=31856.15
ps14869a.jpg

if it not Mahogany body , but Ex light Ash or Korina body , I going buy it when I see it .

also a few new Special Jade Flake Finish gone very quickly too  :dontknow:

ps14866c.jpg

Glad I didn't see the flake one, at 3lbs 7oz I would have been tempted to get it (it doesn't take much to tempt me these days)...

docteurseb said:
Glad I didn't see the flake one, at 3lbs 7oz I would have been tempted to get it (it doesn't take much to tempt me these days)...
:laughing11:

Mayfly said:
Jade Flake? ??? oh my freaking god.

Yep, that Jade Flake and the Lilac Flake below were sold within minutes of us posting them. When I tell you guys that sales are through the roof right now, I'm not kidding. It's absolutely freaking nuts.

The Showcase is like a corn field trying to stand against a horde of locusts right now.

PS14867A.jpg

Mayfly said:
PhilHill said:
Mayfly said:
Hey Aaron!  What binding would go best with that Jade Flake?  Light or dark?

I'm thinkin' ivoroid or pearloid.

yea, but black might be good as well. 

Ohh yeah, I agree. On second thought, black might be just right to set it off. I wonder what Black Pearl would look like? However, big W doesn't offer that. 

PhilHill said:
Mayfly said:
Hey Aaron!  What binding would go best with that Jade Flake?  Light or dark?

I'm thinkin' ivoroid or pearloid.

I agree a lighter color would look better, but of course it's always a matter of taste. If it were me I would choose Cream or Ivoroid.

Back