Ocean Turquoise

ErogenousJones said:
It's like one of those Magic Eye books. Hey look, a pony!  :laughing7:
Hahaha, you dumb bastard, it's not a Schooner, it's a boat.

(Mallrats, anyone?)

AutoBat said:
ErogenousJones said:
Hahaha, you dumb bastard, it's not a Schooner, it's a sailboat.

(Mallrats, anyone?)

A schooner IS a sailboat stupid head!

Wow - it does make me seasick.

Whoever buys that body please please please do not put in a neck pickup. There's this evil cat face right at the neck pickup location.  Maybe with the sea color it's a Hobie Cat. But anyways... other figures in it too, what a wild piece of figure.

swarfrat said:
Wow - it does make me seasick.

Whoever buys that body please please please do not put in a neck pickup. There's this evil cat face right at the neck pickup location.  Maybe with the sea color it's a Hobie Cat. But anyways... other figures in it too, what a wild piece of figure.

haha i totally see the cat face! there's a tiger!

Don't have any personal experience with him, but there's a guy on the forum . . . goes by Tonar. He's the guy to get you the finish/color you want. If it is a real finnish color, I'm sure he could do it for you.  :icon_thumright:

Actually, that thing is a virtual totem pole with all the faces down the centerline. Whoever said recently about staring at a symmetric image was right. Lemme see here.

And I can't believe I missed the biggest one of all.

The monkey is toast - the bridge will wipe him out. But the evil genie and the tiger... yeah this is a guitar for a single humbucker on the bridge and a compact trem without a huge recessed route.
Shoot I'd be tempted to just hang the thing on the wall in a shadowbox with out even carving it up for hardware.

Interstate Joe said:
AutoBat said:
ErogenousJones said:
Hahaha, you dumb bastard, it's not a Schooner, it's a sailboat.

(Mallrats, anyone?)

A schooner IS a sailboat stupid head!

Oh yeah, well there is no easter bunny.  Over there in the food court, that's just a guy in a suit. 

smjenkins said:
Oh yeah, well there is no easter bunny.  Over there in the food court, that's just a guy in a suit. 

You're absolutely correct - that's just a guy in suit. He's one of those mentally defective types they call "furries". He would love nothing better than to have sex with your cat.

JaquesCousteau.jpg

Nobody knows why they do what they do

BUT...

The Easter Bunny does exist. He died for our sins by climbing down the chimney to lay colorful eggs all over the place. Silly rabbit. Tricks are for kids! Fortunately for the candy industry, on the seventh day he got cloned. Now we can get 2 ounce hunks of peanut butter and/or caramel covered in milk chocolate during the springtime, right about when the tulips pop. What could possibly be better than that?

Back