New Warmoth Neck, Canary Shaft/Ebony Fingerboard.

Endnote

Just got this off the showcase about a week ago. I was planning a build like this but this popped up a couple days before I was about to place the order. Here are the specs:

Stratocaster®, Warmoth Pro, Right Handed Handed, Canary, Ebony (Black) Fretboard, 1 11/16" Nut Width, Standard thin, SS6100 (Stainless), Sperzel (25/64") Tuner Ream, 22 frets, 10-16" Compound Radius, Mother Of Pearl Dots Inlay, No Nut Install, 25-1/2 in. Scale, Standard 4 Bolt

I'm gonna bolt it on an Inca silver hardtail strat body once the body is finished. This will be my first warmoth neck and body and my second neck. Very excited to say the least. But seriously, who doesn't love canary? I love the look of maple myself, but satin or gloss no finish has worked out for me, so canary comes pretty close at times. This one has some darker hues as well.

Attachments

• neck.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 480
  • photo.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 486
Very nice! That's going to be a joy to play, and look great at the same time.

Great stuff!  Congratulations!

I have an ebony-on-canary neck on my green Tele, and I love it.  Possibly my favorite guitar.  At least this afternoon.

You're going to love that a LOT.  My one suggestion would be to fine sand/polish the raw wood.  It's AMAZING once you've done that to Canary.

-Mark

Back