New Soloist Body

ACELUEK

I just installed the copper shielding, volume pot (no tone, never use anyways), and the jack. Waiting to install my new EVH Frankie pickup.

what are the specs for the final build? and welcome to the forum! (i noticed this is your first post) :hello2:

Thanks,

Here is the details on the body & the neck. I will be installing an orignal floyd rose and schaller tuner.
Category Option
Model Standard Soloist
Orientation Right handed
Core Wood Swamp Ash
Top/Rear Rout Rear Rout
Neck Pickup None (Neck)
Middle Pickup None (Middle)
Bridge Pickup Humbucker (Brdg)
Bridge,Trem Floyd w/ Ang Pock
Output Jack 7/8" Side
Countoured Heel Contoured Heel
Finish Alpine White
Scale 25-1/2 in.

NECK:
Style: KWS
Construction: Warmoth Pro
Neck Wood: Maple
Fingerboard Wood: Maple
Orientation: Right Handed
Nut Width: 1 5/8"
Back Shape: Standard thin
Fret Size: SS6105 (Stainless)
Tuner Ream: Schaller (25/64", 11/32")
Inlays: Black Face Dots
Pre-Cut Installed String Nut: R2 Flyd Prep,Mtng Hls
Finish: Clear Satin
Radius: 10-16" Compound
Scale: 25-1/2 in.
Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt

man i just got that same body in the mail. great minds think alike. only dif is mine is rec floyd rose. should be a cool build!!!!

birdseye maple. reverse explorer. wizard. satin finish. 6100 frets. abalone dots. 10-16 radius.

its coming along nice.

what do you have planned for the rest of the guitar? black, chrome, gold hardware???? ect??

Chrome hardware - Original Floyd Rose and Schaller tuners. EVH Frankie pickup mounted directly (no pickup mounting ring).

Picked up my sperzel tuners, they are well built... My frankenstein pickup arrived yesterday after being on backorder for 2 months.

Here is my new neck (Mighty Mite) as I save up for my $450 warmoth neck. Once I buy my warmoth, I'll install the MM on my cheap squire strat. I'm waiting for my Orig Chrome Floyd to show up from warmoth. $170, great price!! I'm in the process of installing my new EVH frankie pickup. Going to mount solid to the bodie (without ring).

was the hum rout routed for the wood mount pickup? if not how did you direct mount the pickup to the body?

Back