new rule - no politics?

How bout a "no thinking about ducks" rule?  Okay.  No thinking about ducks.

...you're thinking about ducks now, aren't you?

i pretty much have to just "walk away" from people any more.  It is just so frustrating how narrow minded people are.  But it will never change.

GoDrex said:
Superlizard said:
If you can't discuss politics without getting all whacked-out estrogeny and resorting to veiled ad hominem attacks

Translation - If you disagree with me I'll call you a woman. But no ad hominem attacks.  :laughing7:

Nonsense.

Example:  I post about the BS "iPod tax" (and the "fat tax" further on) in New York... which isn't even politics - and the spastic wailing, opinion control attempts and accusations start.

I'm not gonna name names, but for f**k's sake...  :tard:

That's just because we're still busy setting up the government now that we've won. Once all in place we'll start rounding up all the dimwitted conservative/fascist dittoheads and ship them to the camps in Utah and Arizona; they won't have internet access there and will cease to an issue.

When I can catch 'em, I grind 'em up and feed them to the homeless, but they're greasy little buggers so they slip the snares a lot. Then again, there may be a downside to letting the homeless acquire a taste for human flesh.... oh, wait! Are conservatives/fascist dittoheads even human? Lemme interrupt my Dungeons and Dragons game and go ask my gurus at Daily Kos.... :hello2:

(Oh crap - you went and READ it, dint you? Well, you can't complain - <<<<YOU WERE WARNED>>>>)

stubhead said:
That's just because we're still busy setting up the government now that we've won. Once all in place we'll start rounding up all the dimwitted conservative/fascist dittoheads and ship them to the camps in Utah and Arizona; they won't have internet access there and will cease to an issue.

When I can catch 'em, I grind 'em up and feed them to the homeless, but they're greasy little buggers so they slip the snares a lot. Then again, there may be a downside to letting the homeless acquire a taste for human flesh.... oh, wait! Are conservatives/fascist dittoheads even human? Lemme interrupt my Dungeons and Dragons game and go ask my gurus at Daily Kos.... :hello2:

(Oh crap - you went and READ it, dint you? Well, you can't complain - <<<<YOU WERE WARNED>>>>)

You're not feeding them the brains as well are you, that's potentially very dangerous as the scientific community is still pondering whether the underlying pathology is a form of human spongiform encephalopathy or not.

It's true.  There are 10 ducks outside, and they all want SUN CHIPS!!!

stubhead said:

hmmm... if you think this violently I wonder why you would associate yourself with the supposedly more tolerant left.  Also, you're just asking for an army of zombies craving human flesh if you encourage this type of activity. 

hannaugh said:

Actually my brain went straight to Stratocaster.  :laughing7:

tfcreative said:
jackthehack said:
Jeez, I guess ironic sarcasm is lost on y'all....

I don't buy it. That's an easy cop-out when you're called out and have no reasonable response.

That was just a cover for the real convert-them-to-protein plan, but Stubhead's already let the cat out of the bag.... Besides you're probably just worried about the effect of the camps on your property values, and are an easy mark for a troll....

these are funny :laughing7:

DSC_0033.jpg

21550917_2a6e32749b.jpg

jackthehack said:
Besides you're probably just worried about the effect of the camps on your property values, and are an easy mark for a troll....

I don't know if you've kept up with the news, but I'm not sure that anything short of an atomic blast could lower phoenix property values further at this point.

And you're seriously bragging about being a troll? Are you 12? I would have more respect for someone who stood by a disagreeable remark but at least had intellectual honesty. You do make the point that there's no point in continuing to go back and forth on a message board, though. I can quit.

Mindtwister Of The Day:

What's more ironic than someone who supports fascist ideals calling someone else a fascist?  :sign13:

Blue313 said:
hannaugh said:

Now I'm trying to imagine a duck playing a Strat.  Maybe the duck could team up with the Warmoth turtle and start a band.

hannaugh said:
Blue313 said:
hannaugh said:

Now I'm trying to imagine a duck playing a Strat.  Maybe the duck could team up with the Warmoth turtle and start a band.

I'd pay to see that!

And good grief you americans are touchy about politics.

Ha, yeah, most of us are. I'm not too political. There are certain things I feel are wrong, and some where I simply don't agree, but I don't fight over politics.

hannaugh said:
Blue313 said:
hannaugh said:

Seymour's duckbucker.  :laughing7:

Back