New Parts - Shameful Pics

Bikertrash2001

My gorgeous roasted flame maple Tele neck and mahogany chambered body came in. Stainless 6100 frets, 1 5/8" on a standard thin profile. The body has all the contours and is super light. Problem is, my phone has a horrible camera and the pictures don't do it justice. I didn't know the body pic was bad until after I started mocking everything up. Sorry Warmoth, you deserve better. I am super stoked though!!!

Now to learn myself how to do a TV yellow finish...

Attachments

• Neck top.jpg
    Neck top.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 276
  • Neck Side.jpg
    Neck Side.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 240
  • Headstock.jpg
    Headstock.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 241
  • Body Top.jpg
    Body Top.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Body Rear.jpg
    Body Rear.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 254
Those look fine. Hey, a bit dark but that doesn't hide the beauty of the neck and body. Congrats, it will be a beautiful guitar when you're done. :icon_thumright:

We can still see the grain and parts so that is the most important thing...enjoy the build  :icon_thumright:

If you're into such things, that body looks like a nice candidate for a dog-hair finish.  Shown here on a Collings unit:

es131004_750_1.jpg

Bagman67 said:
If you're into such things, that body looks like a nice candidate for a dog-hair finish.  Shown here on a Collings unit:

es131004_750_1.jpg

Yep, I do like those too. He heavy grain look is what I thinking this time. That's why I was kind of thinking TV Yellow with a red-brownish grain fill. LP Jr./Tele hybrid with the black pickguard. I thought the yellow would set off nice with the darker neck

Back