New Guitar Day...(I wish Warmoth....)

slashgnr88

I wish Warmoth would do Ibanez bodies so I could satisfy my Satch Gas by building another Warmoth...but since they dont I picked this up...JS1000 Black Pearl

S7300928.jpg

S7300931.jpg

S7300938.jpg

S7300930.jpg

and.....In order to learn bass I picked this bad boy up. I had been looking for a bass to learn on for a while now and when I spotted this one in a local shop I just kinda had a connection with it so I took it home....not everyones cup of tea im sure but I dig it! I am really enjoying learning another instrument! At some point a Gecko WILL be built.

S7300944.jpg

S7300943.jpg

S7300945.jpg

S7300946.jpg

:icon_thumright:

Awesome!!! both of those are great axes!! I actually had that exact same model JS1000 for about 6 months a while ago, I borrowed it from a friend that went on a backpacking trip to europe, it was a sweet axe to play!

happy NGD!!  :eek:ccasion14:

what about warwick and tobias? I love tobias basses!

if the JS series were to be mahogany with a maple cap and with a wenge neck or so I'd be drooling all over them :)

Warwick are my favorite basses, personally. I love their wood combinations, coupled with the MEC $$ (Double Buck) pickups and their switching system.... Beautiful basses. Plus, who doesn't like the oil finish/prettymuchraw neck? Their neck carve is perfect for my bass needs, as well.

Very nice, the JS series are sweet...I'd like to have a Chrome Boy, or one of the Surfing with the Alien anny editions...

Of course one of the Crystal Planet Limited Editions would be awesome too...
1.jpg

I was referring strictly to body shapes. There are lots of great basses out there.
Many are quite gaudy though.

DangerousR6 said:
Very nice, the JS series are sweet...I'd like to have a Chrome Boy, or one of the Surfing with the Alien anny editions...

Of course one of the Crystal Planet Limited Editions would be awesome too...
1.jpg

Is that acrylic? That thing would weigh a ton.

ya the Trems on the JS guitar are rock solid. Even after crazy trem stunts it comes perfectly back to tune. Both those and the original Floyd Rose on my Warmoth soloist never go out of tune. It can be a hassle to dealing with the locking trem thing but to me they are worth it!

slashgnr88 said:
ya the Trems on the JS guitar are rock solid. Even after crazy trem stunts it comes perfectly back to tune. Both those and the original Floyd Rose on my Warmoth soloist never go out of tune. It can be a hassle to dealing with the locking trem thing but to me they are worth it!
+1... :headbang1:

Back