Need help! Can't decide on a Headstock shape for my Soloist

Cagey said:
double A said:
I'm 49 years old, and still make a significant part of my living in spandex.  :headbanging: :guitarplayer2: :headbang4:
I suppose somebody's gotta do it  :laughing7:
Damn Aaron, you looking FINE  in that there spandex! Kevin's right, SOMEBODY's got to do it, might as well be you getting paid to.

80's-Rock On!  :yourock:

BigSteve22 said:
Cagey said:
double A said:
I'm 49 years old, and still make a significant part of my living in spandex.  :headbanging: :guitarplayer2: :headbang4:
I suppose somebody's gotta do it  :laughing7:
Damn Aaron, you looking FINE  in that there spandex! Kevin's right, SOMEBODY's got to do it, might as well be you getting paid to.

80's-Rock On!  :yourock:

Well, you know.....I work out.  :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

Although I would have selected the Strat headstock, the warhead looks really good, and I think it's great that you didn't go with the Jackson headstock.  My Warmoth Soloist has a neck from USACG and I had them custom-carve a headstock with the ESP vintage shape. I wanted a ESP custom guitar but not interested in spending $5,000 for a damn guitar. I was able to build exactly what I wanted for around $1300. The headstock is only about 90% accurate, but looks better than the real ESP headstock in my opinion. Plus ESP has modified the shape of theirs at least twice.

Back