Need case for flying V

Cagey said:
Daze of October said:
I'm not saying you should go get a $300 case because I did, I'm just saying you really don't wanna skimp on a case.

I agree. Guitars are not only expensive, you get attached to them like pets, way out of proportion to their cost. You wanna make sure when you take 'em out that they're well protected.

I'm convinced the world is going to end...Cagey agreed with me. :toothy12:

I'll try the guitar center route first and see if the local one has anything that'll work otherwise it looks like g&g maybe the way to go.
Thanks

cabo5150 said:
I'll try the guitar center route first and see if the local one has anything that'll work otherwise it looks like g&g maybe the way to go.
Thanks

I saw a few coffin cases at GC and they were...okay.  I'd look into a few that come with foam inserts so you can "shape" the interior to fit the guitar.  If you don't find anything, I'd go with G&G over SKB; I'm not saying that because I'm partial, but because I looked into both of them.  The SKB is plastic and a bit "stiff" inside, while the G&G cases have more cushion and are made from a really heavy wood.

Daze of October said:

Don't be silly. I agree with you (and others) all the time. I just don't always say so out loud because it's pointless to reiterate an idea. It stands on its own merits. It's when you have an alternative or dissenting point of view that you have to make it known. Of course, it makes you sound like a bitch, but whaddaya gonna do?

Cagey said:
Daze of October said:

Don't be silly. I agree with you (and others) all the time. I just don't always say so out loud because it's pointless to reiterate an idea. It stands on its own merits. It's when you have an alternative or dissenting point of view that you have to make it known. Of course, it makes you sound like a bitch, but whaddaya gonna do?

Well, that was uncalled for.

Can't take a joke today?  Lighten up, it makes you sound like a bitch when you take everything so seriously, but whaddaya gonna do...

I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I meant that it made me sound like a bitch, not you, because I'm always being contrary. I don't often agree in print because I'd just be saying what's already been said.

Cagey said:
I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I meant that it made me sound like a bitch, not you, because I'm always being contrary. I don't often agree in print because I'd just be saying what's already been said.

It's all good, Cagey.  Sometimes things get interpreted incorrectly through cyberspace.  I apologize as well.

Back