NBD - Tonar's Magic inside!!

NonsenseTele

Epic Member
Well, lets keep the words short and go to what we really want! New Burst Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just want to thanks A LOT to Greg "Tonar" for the amazing job! That is just stunning!!!

Attachments

• Warmoth Strat Mine I.JPG
    497.6 KB · Views: 553
  • Warmoth Strat Mine II.JPG
    479.7 KB · Views: 519
Wow, fantastic! I'm happy for you. Two tone burst is my favorite. That is perfect!

I need a refresher. Do you have a neck for it?

TroubledTreble said:
Wow, fantastic! I'm happy for you. Two tone burst is my favorite. That is perfect!

I need a refresher. Do you have a neck for it?

That is the sad part! :sad:
I'm holidays since yesterday and had planned to go to my friend's workshop to make a neck for it... Problem is that he is overload with work and said that would affect his work, say 45 days or something and things shall be less " in a hurry"...
But I'll be back working, without time to go there work on guitars, as I've been in more than 6 months...
I'm trying to have a workshop of my own for a while, but here in Brazil, the location and the machinery are really expensive... :sad:

FernandoDuarte said:
Well, lets keep the words short and go to what we really want! New Burst Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just want to thanks A LOT to Greg "Tonar" for the amazing job! That is just stunning!!!

He always does great work. That's a super-nice body!

Don't worry about the time. As long as you have something to play, you've got time. If it takes you 6 months or a year to get to where you can plug it in, then the anticipation will have made it that much sweeter.

Fernando,
I'm glad it made it to you safely, I was sweating that baby having to travel so far to get into your hands. I hope it brings you years of enjoyment!

PS Good choice on the body wood it was a great piece for that finish.

thanks guys! :)

Tonar8353 said:
Fernando,
I'm glad it made it to you safely, I was sweating that baby having to travel so far to get into your hands. I hope it brings you years of enjoyment!

PS Good choice on the body wood it was a great piece for that finish.
Me too! Would be a major bummer if it got shred on mail!
I couldn't be happier with it, it looks "alive" :)

That's good, though, right? Who wants a hairy fiddle? Besides me, I mean...

Back