My Stratocaster!!!!!!!

Marco78

My first Warmoth guitar is arrived at my home! The quality is awesome, I have had a bad experience with a similar Italian company.. so I was reluctant to get another assembled guitar... but Warmoth does high quality guitar!!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 470
  • 008.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 388
  • 002.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 448
Neck:
Pau Ferro on maple
Standard thin contour
10'-16'' radius
6105 SS frets
Cream Face Dots Inlays
Vintage Style (11/32") Tuner Ream

Body
Alder
4.0 lb

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 441
  • 004.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 414
  • 005.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 424
Marco78 said:
Jumble Jumble said:
Body
Alder
4.0 oz
Now that's light.

Yes, enough light. Was this body that convince me to get the guitar!

I think you may have missed Mr. Jumble's British talent for dry humor there.

There's no such thing as a 4oz body. 4 ounces is only 113 grams. A pickup can weigh more than that.

But, we understood what you were saying - the light weight helped you make your decision

Sonic blue looks great.  I see it's a vintage body based on the routing on the bridge, so that's one more you can add to the description :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy that. There are enough adjectives in the description to raise the price several pounds <grin>

Jumble Jumble said:
Oh I will. Tonight I am enjoying a few bottles of this wonderful stuff.

The last citra hop beer I had was a pale ale (Widmer Bros.), and I rather enjoyed it. I'm not sure of an IPA style, though. I am slowly coming around to hoppier beers, but I still prefer my malty and wheaty beers. Might have to try it sometime. On that note, though, the only IPA I've got in my beer collection right now is the favorite of another member here with a blue Strat. He convinced me to try a six-pack of Sierra Nevada Torpedo, and I've got three or four bottles left. :blob7:

line6man said:
He convinced me to try a six-pack of Sierra Nevada Torpedo, and I've got three or four bottles left. :blob7:

Can't be too good, then.

I love this combo - sonic blue Fenders automatically get +5 to mojo.  Or added damage when attacking orcs - I can never keep those straight...

Seriously though, I love sonic blue Strats and love the look of the neck along with it; looking forward to seeing it assembled!

Sorry, it is 4 lb and 0 oz... but in Europe we use internation unit: kg and g so I'm confused with oz and lb!!  :icon_biggrin:

Monday the guitar will leave my home to assembly it. I hope to embrace it soon!!

If I was drinking 7.3% alc beer, I could write descriptions like that. Kids today are so ironic.

Back