My BucketCaster Deluxe

Are you super married to the idea of the kill switch thing? I put one on a guitar and didn't use it much myself so I am wondering if that could be eliminated on our build to save some dough?
Well i have technical issue with the kill switch being a little to big
That being said i have 2 options
1 would be eliminate kill switch all together and roll with 2 tone pots.
2 would be to either order a 16mm or 12 mm switch instead
Any opinions? As spud said it is not really a necessity i could always use my 3 way as a kill switch
Thanks for your opinions

Well i have technical issue with the kill switch being a little to big
That being said i have 2 options
1 would be eliminate kill switch all together and roll with 2 tone pots.
2 would be to either order a 16mm or 12 mm switch instead
Any opinions? As spud said it is not really a necessity i could always use my 3 way as a kill switch
Thanks for your opinions
In all honesty I think your original intent was a funtional guitar for yourself that was a tribute to your hero. I would stay the course and order the smaller diameter kill switch/s. Using the 3 way over and over for that will eventually wear it out.

In all honesty I think your original intent was a funtional guitar for yourself that was a tribute to your hero. I would stay the course and order the smaller diameter kill switch/s. Using the 3 way over and over for that will eventually wear it out.
1667592778724.gif
Wise potato with all those seeing eyes
Got the new switch ordered
Made Luthier a happy man 😉

Had to change of few aesthetics to match some minor changes the 16 mm switch came in and is dropped off at my luthier.what do i do while i wait
1668047456398.gif

Rank order:
1 = Half Moon Mini
2 = Butter Bean
3 = Tulip

Thing is this judgment is made in a vacuum. The question to ask is: which button do I like with the esthetic of my build. It's a strange thing, but I have tulips on one build and they look great (A Tele), and then the half moon mini's on a jazzmaster, they go with the curves.
.... wait .... I just thought of the real question: What would Bucket Head do?

Rank order:
1 = Half Moon Mini
2 = Butter Bean
3 = Tulip

Thing is this judgment is made in a vacuum. The question to ask is: which button do I like with the esthetic of my build. It's a strange thing, but I have tulips on one build and they look great (A Tele), and then the half moon mini's on a jazzmaster, they go with the curves.
.... wait .... I just thought of the real question: What would Bucket Head do?
Well I can’t find any KFC buttons ☹️
I like the half moons
But wish the tulip came in that mother of pearl look like the half moons i was going to put one of each on and pick but just off the bat i like half moons

Can you call the shop or should I? I am tired of waiting and think it outta be finished by now.

Mark is an absolute artist and the One on One service is Unmatched!
Denver area’s Best For Sure!
The coil splits a creamy good the neck is just incredible to play no more cramped left hand! What an absolute dream from start to finish from the warmoth guys helping to the completed guitar it self!

Back