My BucketCaster Deluxe

Body is out for Delivery 🚚!!!
Can not Wait
Anticipation is Very High after the Neck quality I thank all You who Work At Warmoth!
BEC600EA-7D54-4A0C-9270-B9A9B628ACAD.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you super married to the idea of the kill switch thing? I put one on a guitar and didn't use it much myself so I am wondering if that could be eliminated on our build to save some dough?

Are you super married to the idea of the kill switch thing? I put one on a guitar and didn't use it much myself so I am wondering if that could be eliminated on our build to save some dough?
It very well could but I basically kept all the functionality of the push pulls and went to a master tone for both bridge and neck pickups

Spud did you play video games like asteroids,Space invaders ect!
Not very much as I never had many quarters, and when I tried the games it always ended too soon as I was bad and I stopped.

Here is the killswitch description i am using
People often ask, what is the fastest kill switch you have? It's this one. The DITO has the lightest spring available in any Tesi Switch. As an arcade switch, it's designed to be pounded over and over to make sure you have the speed, accuracy and endurance to defeat your enemies. Under constant abuse, this switch will take 10,000,000 (ten million) hits.

ok well I can work with that! In fact, what the hell lets go for it!

Back