My BucketCaster Deluxe

Waiting for my warmoth parts i have everything else neck maybe with in 2 weeks body will come end nov beginning december 😶 so i have time to Dream and Dream i am fixing my other guitar i have had for ever in the meantime have some emg parts on order to curb my appetite
I want to reassure you that when you do send it over, I will cover the shipping. So please don't stress about that!(y)

It’s going to be so nice
Yep my luthier checked in on me the other day and i am excited! Have tentative appointment late November ish
She is way to nice for myself to attempt to put it together it will be Done by a Pro

Yep my luthier checked in on me the other day and i am excited! Have tentative appointment late November ish
She is way to nice for myself to attempt to put it together it will be Done by a Pro
Oh NOW I see what you are intimating! You can’t promise to send me the finished guitar because your luthier is gonna! I am good with that!

Oh NOW I see what you are intimating! You can’t promise to send me the finished guitar because your luthier is gonna! I am good with that!
He Doesn’t ship😉 Appointments only has worked on some big artist guitars when they come through town

My amp died 2 days ago for the second time in a month i wont say what it was but it was one of the modulation tube imitation types sent the second one back
So i i have a amp on the horizon evh 5150iii 6l6 50w 1x12 combo i want to have it set up and figured out before the bucketcaster is done
Being my first real bigboy amp i need to figure out a delay an reverb pedals

He Doesn’t ship😉 Appointments only has worked on some big artist guitars when they come through town

My amp died 2 days ago for the second time in a month i wont say what it was but it was one of the modulation tube imitation types sent the second one back
So i i have a amp on the horizon evh 5150iii 6l6 50w 1x12 combo i want to have it set up and figured out before the bucketcaster is done
Being my first real bigboy amp i need to figure out a delay an reverb pedals
That is going to have a lot of gain, are you frightened at all?

Just take it slow, all those dual triodes cascading into each other create an avalanche of gain!! 😳

Once she in place at the home she is there for the long hall she won’t be moving much if at all

Avoid this Flake for Custom logo or design work
Put off 4 Times, then Partially Refunded and Put off again i will write it up as a not to deal with in the future
Total 0 all the way around

Last edited:
Back