my 10 year old breaking in his WARMOTH LP

dmraco

Master Member
here are some vids of my 10 year old enjoying his LP.  Sound is OK...his 10 watt $70 amp sucks...he has been playing about a year...his taste is music is just like his old mans....if he keeps getting better...i may have to let him play my warmoths!!! :help:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmGBJXdxm4[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mlthgqNTVc[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpH7KGUoRYI[/youtube]

Way to get him started early!
Sounds promising!
:icon_thumright:
He's off to a great start :headbang:

3 Things. 1. He's pretty good for his age! I wish I started that early. 2. Man I wish I had a warmoth like that NOW let alone when I was ten  :icon_tongue: 3. Man that is a nice practice room really spacious!

So all in all  :icon_thumright:

rapfohl09 said:
3 Things. 1. He's pretty good for his age! I wish I started that early. 2. Man I wish I had a warmoth like that NOW let alone when I was ten  :icon_tongue: 3. Man that is a nice practice room really spacious!

+ 1, 2, 3! :)
He sure is talented! especially for playing just one year.

Very nice taste in music,and he's pretty good to especially for a 10 yr old.  You should be a proud papa....
clap.gif

Thanks...I have his music teacher teaching him theory...I teach him how to ROCK!  I give it a year or two and he will be playing circles around me!

Yeah, yeah, every kid who gets a guitar from his Dad has the same taste in music... at least for a while.

In 5 years he'll be wearing eyeliner, and your beautiful Warmoth will be spray painted jet black and have stickers and electrical tape on it.

jay4321 said:
Yeah, yeah, every kid who gets a guitar from his Dad has the same taste in music... at least for a while.

In 5 years he'll be wearing eyeliner, and your beautiful Warmoth will be spray painted jet black and have stickers and electrical tape on it.

he wont be living here then.

jay4321 said:

I don't know about that; I gave my dad a guitar, and he hasn't changed too much  :laughing7:

But seriously, my first electric guitar was a gift from pop (after I had been playing acoustic a while). I still play blues and old rock tunes sometimes. Granted, I am also wearing green fishnet stockings today - but that is for a photo shoot! "The band" aka my sisters and I like to goof around.

Point is, you can dress up all sorts of ways and still play great music. And for what its worth, I think some good music has also been made by folks with busted, taped up guitars.

I wish my Dad had been into music. He didn't listen to music at all, and I think the only stuff he liked was like Benny Goodman and Glenn Miller.

That kid will be hot shite by the time he's in high school.

GoDrex said:
I wish my Dad had been into music. He didn't listen to music at all, and I think the only stuff he liked was like Benny Goodman and Glenn Miller.

That kid will be hot shitee by the time he's in high school.
Same with my dad, he hasn't a shred of musical abilities. Neither does my mothers, so I haven't a clue where mine came from, just sheer determination I guess... :dontknow:

dmraco said:
jay4321 said:

he wont be living here then.

That's just what my dad said  :icon_thumright:

Yeah, he's better at ten than I was at 14!
My dad played guitar 'back in the day' but stopped when all of us came along.
Once I found out he kept his guitar in the closet, I would sneak in there after school to play it. :icon_tongue:
We had a little bit of a strict house...
He busted me once and figured out that I wanted to play. The next Christmas, he was cool enough to get me my first guitar  :laughing7:
:hello2: It's good to see a father and son 'jammin' together.

Back