Mooncaster Bass Guitar Body - Short Scale & Long Scale.

Axkoa said:
ghotiphry said:
Funny thing happened on my way to this forum.  I actually found aforementioned starcaster cherryburst chinese body at stratosphere, and thought hey, that's kinda cool.  (Maybe they have a whole bunch of them and it's not the same one.)  Then I winged over here to the suggestion box to plug for it, because if anyone can do it better, Warmoth can.  And here y'all are already.

So, uh, I might be in.  I might have to wait a year or so, but yeah, I like it.

Are you sure? Cause yano...It's not exactly a Jazz Bass... :laughing7:

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.  So I like jazz basses.  I actually do own a P as well.  Never play it tho. :dontknow:  :icon_scratch:

I guess in my delusional self-styled defense, to me they all look different, and play differently, even tho they are all jazz basses.

Always wanted a hollow body...

We're working on the last push to button up this project and hope to release the Mooncaster SSB body and the VIP SSB body this Summer.

double A said:
I am, as I type this, sitting three feet away from a prototype Mooncaster short scale bass, with TV Jones Thundertron pickups in it.

These will be coming out the first half of next year sometime.
Well it's June.  Any update?

The Mooncaster bass is slated for release at the end of June or first of July.

This just in: Mooncaster short scale bass release has been pushed back to probably August. We have the R&D done, and we have a good stock of bodies ready to go. What we are waiting on now are the necks we need to support this new release. Necks should be done in July. Then we have to get everything photographed and listed in the showcase. Once that's done....party time.

Sorry for the delay.

Back