Mistake?

Kostas

This body http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=21&itemNumber=SLCP33&menuItem=8&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0 is in the flat top section but looks like a carved top to me :icon_scratch:

Right or wrong ???

You'll also find a number of bass necks that claim to be drilled for Vintage Style 11/32" tuners. BN2092 and BN1981 are just two of them. I guess with the sheer volume of things going up on the showcase from time to time there are mistakes bound to happen every now and then. These are things you can easily spot and in case of doubt you can always contact a sales rep to clarify. A mistake in pricing could be less evident and more embarrassing.

NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:
Looks like a carved top to me.  Pretty sharp, too!

My dear lord! What a body! :eek:

Hey Brent, it's the fatter brother of your Strat :laughing7:

Yup, if I hadn't build the Strat, that Soloist would be very tempting.  :evil4:

DocNrock said:
Yup, if I hadn't build the Strat, that Soloist would be very tempting.   :evil4:

Get out of the body of my friend, you damn alien!
This is not my friend :laughing7:

ByteFrenzy said:
You'll also find a number of bass necks that claim to be drilled for Vintage Style 11/32" tuners. BN2092 and BN1981 are just two of them. I guess with the sheer volume of things going up on the showcase from time to time there are mistakes bound to happen every now and then. These are things you can easily spot and in case of doubt you can always contact a sales rep to clarify. A mistake in pricing could be less evident and more embarrassing.

Thanks for the eagle eyes, friends.  Fixed, fixed and fixed.

When you see a mispriced item, you should notify ME first, then wait 24 hours, then notify Warmoth.  Thanks :D

ByteFrenzy said:
Yep you are correct Rene, I pointed out to Gregg a LP neck in the Warmoth neck section on the new beta site...

DocNrock said:
NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:
Looks like a carved top to me.  Pretty sharp, too!

My dear lord! What a body! :eek:

Hey Brent, it's the fatter brother of your Strat :laughing7:

Yup, if I hadn't build the Strat, that Soloist would be very tempting.   :evil4:
That thar is a purdy one. But not near as purrrrrrrrrdy as the tiger eye soloist that was in there just recently... :eek:
SLCP31c.jpg

I don't think that was the exact amount, it was really obviously a mistake though. There was a rather hilarious thread about it, if you search a bit you should find it. I'm feeling a bit too lazy right now.

:sign13: This http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Shape=1&Path=Body,Stratocaster&i=SLC42 belongs in the soloist section.

Kostas said:
:sign13: This http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Shape=1&Path=Body,Stratocaster&i=SLC42 belongs in the soloist section.
That would be bitchin with a zebra wood neck and ziricote board... :icon_thumright:

Hey Gregg, how 'bout an RSS feed with the mislabeled items?  :toothy12:

Some of us are really getting a kick out of this...  :cool01:

Back