Meanwhile, at Warmoth....introducing the NOMAD body and neck!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
[youtube]rQhRZDREI5I[/youtube]
12671754_10154787447213289_7671004588982610150_o.jpg

(I knew I was right in guessing that this would be the next shape  :laughing7: )

No matter what I have stated before, THIS will be my next warmoth build! That is beautiful. :party07:

My first thought was April Fools joke as well, then I noticed he was actually holding it. When I got the email I realized it was legit. I have no real heartburn about the design (other than it's emulating the most horrible design THAT company ever foisted on the public) , but waiting even one day to make the product announcement might've been a smart move. Nobody believes anything they read on April 1st. I hate it, but not much you can do about it.

Nah...I like to think that releasing it on April 1 was a stroke of genius. On any other day it's news in one ear and out the other. On April 1 everyone thinks about it twice. People put forth a little extra effort to verify it.

But just to make sure we have our basses covered, we will have more Nomad news on Monday.  :icon_thumright:  (No...it's not a Nomad bass)

As soon as I pay off my new amp purchase (and then the pa speakers for it after...) I'll be getting chambered mahogany with quilt maple top, and black dye. roasted maple neck with ebony board, and block inlays. white binding on all. gold hardware. EMG 81/60 in gold.

I can taste it now...

As big a 38 special fan as I am, I suppose I should have one at some point.

Timmsie95 said:
I'll be getting chambered mahogany with quilt maple top, and black dye. roasted maple neck with ebony board, and block inlays. white binding on all.

Another black axe? How about a new nice happy warm and fuzzy colour? Something like ...

PS10373a.jpg

:icon_thumright: :laughing7:

Logrinn said:
Timmsie95 said:
I'll be getting chambered mahogany with quilt maple top, and black dye. roasted maple neck with ebony board, and block inlays. white binding on all.

Another black axe? How about a new nice happy warm and fuzzy colour? Something like ...

PS10373a.jpg

:icon_thumright: :laughing7:

Black is my thing :laughing7: my only guitars that aren't black, currently, are my goldtop, my SG (which is dark trans brown), and my acoustics. Haha.

Oh hell yes! I haven't even got the money for a first warmothand I've already decided my 2nd will be a Nomad Baritone. Is there no custom builder for the Nomad Neck on the website?

And also. That font looks mighty like the font Amon Amarth uses.  :headbang:

_j72Y-935OJr7ccYsGiMNbexzPdNcEq2ru8Qmvy_d51HkJnHrfxZapJwN03juDcczEBbV_doRKtMHgFSkSG0y_T6vyVMDmxqOJ-omOZMpgUUJxgofBNWDouEBGV5e3dbbg3bIQnfzx0Lo9kLC_E-QL4tIPkRZ1JVcUOAyCiZBQ=w577-h255-nc

Me like!!!!!! I've been bumping into that set of humbcukers lately in my apartment I haven't used on anything yet  :laughing7: Liking the thought of clear finish swamp ash or white.

Axkoa said:
Oh hell yes! I haven't even got the money for a first warmothand I've already decided my 2nd will be a Nomad Baritone. Is there no custom builder for the Nomad Neck on the website?

And also. That font looks mighty like the font Amon Amarth uses.  :headbang:

_j72Y-935OJr7ccYsGiMNbexzPdNcEq2ru8Qmvy_d51HkJnHrfxZapJwN03juDcczEBbV_doRKtMHgFSkSG0y_T6vyVMDmxqOJ-omOZMpgUUJxgofBNWDouEBGV5e3dbbg3bIQnfzx0Lo9kLC_E-QL4tIPkRZ1JVcUOAyCiZBQ=w577-h255-nc

http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Warmoth/Neck/Nomad/Default.aspx

Back