Meanwhile, at Warmoth...3-piece Purple Tribute lams available for custom builds!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
FYI everybody: we have a limited number of those matched top and back "Purple Tribute style" 3-piece laminates available for custom builds...and the figuring on some of them is off the chain! Check out the Quilt one. You can get them in any color you want.
To be clear: you can not order a Purple Tribute body. We don't have the parts necessary to make any more of those. These are for custom builds only.

14907225_10155477764583289_6619038989782666581_n.jpg

14947708_10155477764588289_5396013109665084491_n.jpg

Wow, the first flame one and the quilt one are seriously beautiful, but I do like how wild the figuring is on the second one.

I really like the second one but they're all outstanding. What other bodies would those fit on?

Rgand said:
I really like the second one but they're all outstanding. What other bodies would those fit on?

Any bodies from the Tele family will work, obviously (except Thinlines). Also, I believe they will fit the Velocity. They won't fit Strats. However, I do know that there are several Strats with these 3-piece lams underway for the showcase. If you want to order a custom strat/soloist with this lam, call us and we will do our best to hook you up. (And by "do our best to hook you up" I mean: we will hook you up.)

Am I understanding you correctly in that those lams are available only as "unique choice" tops/backs on custom builds, or are they for sale just as parts if we wanted to laminate our own pitiful creations?

Cagey said:
Am I understanding you correctly in that those lams are available only as "unique choice" tops/backs on custom builds, or are they for sale just as parts if we wanted to laminate our own pitiful creations?

That I do not know. You will have to call in and check on that.

Back